It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: WW3 how it will happen - DON'T BE BLINDED BY AMERICAN MEDIA
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:57 pm 
Captain
Captain

1516202899 wrote:
Its funny. Original post tried to bring enlightenment to this community , and falls short due to short sightedness of the responders. America fights wars to up hold the dollar. Terrorism is merely an excuse to facilitate said wars. Once the dollar came off the gold standard it was upheld in value because OPEC used the dollar to trade its oil. 9/11 was a black op. I challenge anyone to do your own research and still buy into the media version. There is no possible way planes brought those buildings down. Take a metal can as example of support beams. Hit it at its center and it may collapse to that point. A total collapse is not possible as support below impact point is still intact. And these buildings were designed to with stand the impact of a plane. If heat was the reason then people would have roasted in the building due to said heat. This did not happen as fire crews evacuated victims until the collapse occurred. 9/11 is the only time in history buildings were completely demolished without explosives. Not only the twin towers but building 7 as well. All 3 buildings owned by the same man. Still think BS? What about Kennedy? What about Bush Sr was there when he was assassinated.Or that shortly before his death he made executive order to undermine the federal reserve and return American currency to the gold standard.

Well I may not have a crystal ball but I do know whats coming. I think its crazy how Al Qaeda was supposedly responsible for 9/11. Yet Al Qaeda is a CIA creation.Trained and recruited. And now USA backs Al Qaeda in Syria. All because Iran sells there oil for gold. Russia and China back Iran. Thats why Syria is the target to draw Iran in trough there mutual protection pact.Its all propaganda and you are being fed the lie though the television.There are only a hand full of media outlets. In order to know truth you must do your own research.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/450679/bb ... e_it_fell/

http://www.john-f-kennedy.net/executiveorder11110.htm

http://www.educateinspirechange.org/201 ... deral.html

Posts merged
-Ferr3t

and then... after Iran, they will move to us. these two are most important Muslim countries and are going under tremnds pressure so that Israil and America can own both ,, its called WW3.

I dont think that, US is doing all this on his own will. actually, most of Pakistanies, dont think so,.,.,.Every 1 (I think) knows whos they are dependent of.......?. our community have some ideas as I said. If u see Pakistan map, we have India in east (LOC), China is North (connected with Highway through mountains). having Afghanistan in north-west and Iran offcourse on South-west. and in South, Indian sea,.,.,

I (when i was about 13, and told about 9/11 and what happened after that, was sure about what is last end of this War Row.? in Afghanistan border India and America is present, 1 whole side is with India, 1 is sea, 1 is China, so have Air or a single road connection. what left????

Iran side... they are surely coming for Iran, and then after doing like 9/11 they may blame Pakistan.and then WW3 will start. except they change plan OR something went dramaticaly in their way.. and yes WW3 will end in a day or so... I wana say we ll try our best to finish it asap :D :D

enjoy living free, even when u actually arent free :D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:32 am 
Corporal
Corporal

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/08/ ... 4Y20130812

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:40 am 
Captain
Captain

1516202899 wrote:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/08/12/us-pakistan-india-idUSBRE97B04Y20130812

one country is standing against planning of 3 countries, so, those 3 are doing every thing as 1 did on 9/11... hope u can understand the problem.... first do then, instantly Cry :D :D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:54 am 
Major
Major

raxcave wrote:
socialmisfit1 wrote:
no. 911 didn't kill more people than both world wars

talking about u.s civilian not army personal.. i think more u.s civilian died in 911 then both world wars.

if you're suggesting that 9/11 is more significant than both world wars you're insane. 9/11 wasn't about killing civilians so much as destroying the American trade center because they wanted something big to destroy that wouldn't go unnoticed to get their message across.

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:38 am 
Captain
Captain

socialmisfit1 wrote:
raxcave wrote:
socialmisfit1 wrote:
no. 911 didn't kill more people than both world wars

talking about u.s civilian not army personal.. i think more u.s civilian died in 911 then both world wars.

if you're suggesting that 9/11 is more significant than both world wars you're insane. 9/11 wasn't about killing civilians so much as destroying the American trade center because they wanted something big to destroy that wouldn't go unnoticed to get their message across.

hmmm if to be precise .... they selected their OWN something BIG to destroy and start their next plan...

there is alot of Controvercy about 9/11 that who did that? if it was really Al-qaida then, it was established by CIA itself hmmmmm

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:45 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

1516202899 wrote:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/08/12/us-pakistan-india-idUSBRE97B04Y20130812

Where is u.s in all this... Hes just watching coz he need ... Ind-pak to have cntrl over aisa.. Since they are the only ones with nuke after china... China is supporting pak now... Infltr ind border in more then 3k area only this year.... Whole world in sitting on match box... One flare and boom it goes.

JUST A GAMER

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:20 pm 
Captain
Captain

raxcave wrote:
1516202899 wrote:

Where is u.s in all this... Hes just watching coz he need ... Ind-pak to have cntrl over aisa.. Since they are the only ones with nuke after china... China is supporting pak now... Infltr ind border in more then 3k area only this year.... Whole world in sitting on match box... One flare and boom it goes.

yep its all about BIG gaming.. they wana both to fight, giving Pakistan Arms, to India is well... using both to kill each other, and then they ll think about china itself ...........
now a days every 1 blv that SOME ppl are

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:27 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

NaveedNiazi wrote:
raxcave wrote:
1516202899 wrote:

yep its all about BIG gaming.. they wana both to fight, giving Pakistan Arms, to India is well... using both to kill each other, and then they ll think about china itself ...........
now a days every 1 blv that SOME ppl are

Never trust , what govt says.... Riots are made by the ones.. In ruling class... What happening on border and at jammu now is.. Planted by.. Poltical parties... So they can use this for 2014 elections...i think 9/11 was a black op...

JUST A GAMER

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:36 am 
Captain
Captain

Never trust , what govt says.... Riots are made by the ones.. In ruling class... What happening on border and at jammu now is.. Planted by.. Poltical parties... So they can use this for 2014 elections...i think 9/11 was a black op...[/quote][/quote]

OooOo finally,I met a person having view like, there should be.. every 1 knows there is no terrorist after politicians and their think tanks and also Businessmen. more the business is big and spreaded, more the man, is evil and greedy., If a business man and a politicial u find in 1 person, it means complete desaustor to common men. well said

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:39 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Someone just explain why US fight al qaida in Afghanistan but supports them in Syria . its all bs. and i have no doubt 9/11 was a black op

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next