It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: CBop vs DEF
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:46 pm 
Private
Private

DEF... Just because you are telling everyone you didn't backstab 200 ticks before the NAP ended. Doesn't mean you didn't backstab 200 ticks before the NAP ended. You attacked at tick 300, I never saw or heard of a message that was a declaration of war. Maybe there was but I never saw one and an attack on one of BDH's colonies that went over your "line" Is a reason to MESSAGE Kenny. Not decide to declare war. So seriously find better reasons to try and explain your backstabbing ways. PLus In my eyes "Low blow surprise attack" Seems like the exact definition of a backstab especially when it breaks an NAP.

I don't know. I could be completely wrong though. According to you guys I'm just one of Kenny's "dogs" ...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:32 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

LOl Red...I don t have idea who WACC is, maybe some fans, I just know they sat next to us in peace in a covulsed SA. They re free to put the tag they like .

BTW... i had understood FFP alliance in GL with a considerable activity obeys to you? We got info of some member in there who told that , and we didn t do any scandal

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:53 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Manth2013 wrote:
DEF... Just because you are telling everyone you didn't backstab 200 ticks before the NAP ended. Doesn't mean you didn't backstab 200 ticks before the NAP ended. You attacked at tick 300, I never saw or heard of a message that was a declaration of war. Maybe there was but I never saw one and an attack on one of BDH's colonies that went over your "line" Is a reason to MESSAGE Kenny. Not decide to declare war. So seriously find better reasons to try and explain your backstabbing ways. PLus In my eyes "Low blow surprise attack" Seems like the exact definition of a backstab especially when it breaks an NAP.

I don't know. I could be completely wrong though. According to you guys I'm just one of Kenny's "dogs" ...

Thats correct, you are completely wrong.

And @ Celene. Then kill them? You have an aliance next to you, using your alliance name...if we had a DEF1 pop up near us, we'd kill it,

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:34 pm 
News Team
News Team

As we have killed Cbob.. Cbo2(though they don't exist anymore) I don't have dogs, Just as PHI and PoZ attack me whenever they can because we have no diplomatic relations, TLAV and maybe STAR will attack you. They're alliances that I've made certain NAPs and territorial agreements with, what they do against you is none of my business. They have their own reasons. I have not spoken a word with them about attacking you, I think they just see an opportunity to bring you down and it's within their best interests.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:11 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Come on now, don't treat me like the rest of the idiots you try to pull fast ones on. You were fighting STAR in AA, now they are allowed to have OPS in Africa? :roll:

AAAANYWAYS

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:59 pm 
Private
Private

CptAmerica wrote:
Manth2013 wrote:

Thats correct, you are completely wrong.

And @ Celene. Then kill them? You have an aliance next to you, using your alliance name...if we had a DEF1 pop up near us, we'd kill it,

Please bro. If I'm wrong tell me the facts. Just saying I'm wrong doesn't make me think I'm wrong. You are really terrible at making people believe you.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:07 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

It's simple. Both DEF and CBop have broken the agreement multiple times. Both are justified fighting one another. DEF merely acted on it when we saw an opportune time.

Do you need an image to see Julia attacking a colony well over our territorial line, as well as a screen shot of the initial agreement we made? CBop has not denied any of what I have said, so I feel that is proof enough.

In terms of CBop, this is how it's going in Europe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:14 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

You keep covering yourself by saying that you both kept breaking terms of the NAP. But that doesn't change the fact you marched right in there and broke the NAP (aka a backstab).

If you both made mistakes, you could have both said this NAP isn't working and ended it there. Instead you saw an opportune moments (which I'm not saying is a bad thing) to surprise them with their backs against the wall. At least man up and just admit you back stabbed them, because you did.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:41 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Call it what you want. We decided to take action when we felt it was the right time, not on your terms.

I'm not overly interested in the definition of what we did, but I've laid out the facts and I think they speak for themselves.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:45 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Your NAP included a territorial deal. Yet, NAP means Non-Aggresion Pact, not I-Wont-Cross-This-Line Pact. What Andy and Manth said, is actually very much correct; if the territorial pact was broken, you talk with the other alliance leader, and depending on your temper you either give a second chance or burn the ship there and then by declaring the NAP over, because you're not willing to have a NAP without the territorial pact in it. CBop crossed that territorial line first, and then you crossed it; that's a declaration neither side gives a crap about the territorial pact, not that the NAP is over, for there was absolutely no aggresion in it, unless they were invading your hive with ops and building silos in range of your colonies. You yourself have said before, it was only ATTACKS that crossed the border, and to conquers. No aggresion. You stabbed. Argue all you want if it lets you sleep well at night, but it seems you're the one thinking everyone is idiot enough that you can just tell "This isn't what you think" and get away with it.

And before you go claiming I'm just one of Kenny's cronies, I'm just chilling in Aussie watching the bloodfest. Since I don't really know the "rules" you guys agreed to to play this era, can't really give my opinion on STAR, but by what it looks, it might be more of a MOP than a NAP or some sort of alliance. Oh well, looks like a fun era and an interesting war, looking forward to see how WaC uses it :P

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next