It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: CBop vs DEF
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:57 am 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 6:57 pm
Posts: 823
Location: Wisconsin, USA
Gender: male
Well DEF decided to attack 200 ticks prior to the end of the NAP, and looks like you're all in for a show.

No use whining or w/e, so bring it on DEF.

_________________
Image
Former BattleDawn Moderating Staff Member
I can't play for CRAP
Alliances of note, OC: TBH, JFA, BYZ, DoG. NC: CRAP, BoB, JFA, BYZ, DoP, CBop.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: CBop vs DEF
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:19 am 
Major
Major
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:38 am
Posts: 2969
Location: Broome, Western Australia
Gender: male
Good to see CBop continuing to play, will be watching this one closely :)

Good luck to both sides, should be a very entertaining fight!

_________________
Retired Head Mod

Image

Most Crystals: 121
Highest Power: 212


Sensual bath time feat. Ferr3t
Spoiler:
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: CBop vs DEF
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:34 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:57 am
Posts: 598
Location: BD SERVERS + BD FORUM
Gender: male
Harvester wrote:
Well DEF decided to attack 200 ticks prior to the end of the NAP, and looks like you're all in for a show.

No use whining or w/e, so bring it on DEF.

With this guy... DEF gonna get some hard time.

_________________
Image
Image

JUST A GAMER
Skype:-Raxcave


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: CBop vs DEF
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:10 am 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:20 pm
Posts: 1128
This is DEFinately going to be a good show to watch, so saddle up Cowboys -bebop- and girls we're here for the long haul

_________________
BoS (E4) NUKE (Fantasy)
Image

Retired NEWS Reporter.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: CBop vs DEF
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:09 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:08 am
Posts: 288
What happened to no subs Kenny?


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: CBop vs DEF
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:57 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon May 09, 2011 3:53 pm
Posts: 432
Gender: male
CptAmerica wrote:
What happened to no subs Kenny?


I have no subs. No one here placed for my benefit.

What happened to following pacts? Too mainstream?

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: CBop vs DEF
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:28 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:14 am
Posts: 935
Location: Riad El Solh, Beirut, Lebanon
Gender: male
Is it me or Earth 1 looks definitely like CE ?
Man damn I badly want to see CBoP winning :)
DEF are good too.

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: CBop vs DEF
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:32 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:08 am
Posts: 288
Lolowut wrote:
CptAmerica wrote:
What happened to no subs Kenny?


I have no subs. No one here placed for my benefit.

What happened to following pacts? Too mainstream?


So TLAV just HAPPENS to attack us when we attack you. Right.

And I'm not going to get into some long winded discussion about justifications for our actions. There have been plenty of instances of you guys breaking the terms of our agreement (Julia's attack on that BDH colony was a good 4-5 ticks over our "line" is one). So I'm not sure why you are so surprised this is happening.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: CBop vs DEF
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:34 pm 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:14 am
Posts: 935
Location: Riad El Solh, Beirut, Lebanon
Gender: male
Hahah I can tension rising :P :P
This will be very funny to watch though
Give us the best battle reports :)
May the best alliance win, I think Cbop and DEF will go over the limit !

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: CBop vs DEF
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:49 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon May 09, 2011 3:53 pm
Posts: 432
Gender: male
CptAmerica wrote:
Lolowut wrote:
CptAmerica wrote:
What happened to no subs Kenny?


I have no subs. No one here placed for my benefit.

What happened to following pacts? Too mainstream?


So TLAV just HAPPENS to attack us when we attack you. Right.

And I'm not going to get into some long winded discussion about justifications for our actions. There have been plenty of instances of you guys breaking the terms of our agreement (Julia's attack on that BDH colony was a good 4-5 ticks over our "line" is one). So I'm not sure why you are so surprised this is happening.


Then I should've backstabbed DEF when you guys repeatedly took outposts over the 'line', even sniping me to try to force a kill if I didn't turn. I turned my head to these incidents because they were childish at best. Ohwell I'm not really mad.

_________________
Image


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl