It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Is DoP really that good?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:36 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

i guess i am that noob member :(

not to forget, u attacked my colony with 180 squads, even spammed my coqnuers (over confident), and where trolled like hell, when on teh last minute of shield we moved our armies and i relocated to the other part of the world ;)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:00 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Korupt wrote:
Did you just imply that a shield would have somehow changed what happened with the nuke killing your units? :roll:

lkl97 wrote:
Well, you see... The member whose colony you hit with the nuke, this is his first ever era, he´s still being taught by the AANC and myself which is why he made a mistake with his shield and forgot to tell us he didnt activate it to make us move.

Lol, Thank you Korupt. I wasn't making much sense of that at all... The fact of the matter is, 66 units (presumably veh) got spanked by a 23 tick nuke... That's the only thing I brought up at all... Him being an AANC member makes no difference in the fact that units sat and died with a 23 tick heads up.

As for your "Trolling" efforts, how far has it gotten you? We have advanced far into Africa, taking everything on our way, You are now 6th place where you were 3rd, and all the while we have actually gained power.

lkl97 wrote:
We moved attacked your op with 7 members, took out 4 squads of yours, got a br of your entire army, got out of there.

^Lol. I'm sorry man, but your rage-rant is cracking me up. Are you really bragging about getting a BR of our army? and Oh my gosh call the national guard you have killed 4 whole squads?!

I'm feel bad mate, I have a lot of respect for so many of your players. But you are making it very difficult for me to take you seriously with these off-key rants :D

There is no doubt in my, or anyone in my alliance's mind that you guys weren't just going to get steamrolled. I'm not sure that you should be bragging about your success in this war so far, seeing as there really isn't any.

Best of luck to you and your allies, I don't mean any disrespect toward you guys at all. Hopefully one day, you will see my squads with a little more than a spam.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------\
The tick after I wrote this our main force got locked lol! Credit where Credit is due.

-Pete

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:09 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Yep, and TUN backstabbs... how unexpected. Not like 3/4 of the world sucking *insert appropiate substitute here* right? I'm not arrogant enough to think this is what it takes to defeat the great VD. A little over the top doesn't cut it to state just how much is being put into kill us. A surprise attack, a backstabb, another backstabb, flash flood by subs. Only thing missing is one of our members beign a spy and DoP recruit him. Wait wait, I got something better; we took some ops from M so we're sub farming and must be banned. Oh no no no NO! We're too active for a pack of noobs, we must be using teamviewer! I must be short on ideas, surely DoP figures out new needless, gutless and over-the-top way to hurt us.

Pete, you're just caught in the fire. My respect for ya is neverending, but for the team you represent in E2, though, there is none. We might be sloppy, we might be inactive. All that I bet any of us would admit, but then again, you're nobody to talk about it. We're being drowned like a sack of puppies and then must endure being made fun of and what not. DoP pulls off all this crap and then has the nerve to disrespect us? Go * yourselves. I am 100% desilusioned, on this era and overall: seems being respected and famous means you can do whatever the hell you want and look like a million bucks while at it. And I know what the trolls within you will say "HAHA he's so mad at us pwning them" and they'd be just the idiots I know they are. I'm not raging at loosing, I'm raging at the methods used and how you take advantage of it to insult us. I have no qualms loosing to an honorable oponent and hell, there's boundaries I can push, but this is absolutely disgusting and unforgivable. DoP's direct actions, which aren't commendable but not necessarily dishonorable, yet the actions taken by their allies and not allowed but surely encouraged and even coordinated by DoP, are despicable, and the overall situation is more screwed up than my head after a week of no rest.

Now that was a long long writing! Now I'd ask DoP politely to shut their mouths and bring it on, but I know they don't have the integrity. So instead, just say all you want, and have your mindless cronies clap at it like little circus monkeys with their little drums beating. They love the show. We need something so that we can show to our noobs and say "This is the kind of crap BD is capable of", so bring on the educational material!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:55 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

VD umad?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:14 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

You guys really should avoid nukes mate.

-Pete

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:15 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

why avoid? Nukes are delicious

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:17 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Touché

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:11 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

http://prntscr.com/1gvbd6

Pete, If you are trying to say that your team, in any way deserves respect, i would point you to that conversation in the world chat in which all i did was say hi and i was told "we will rape you, you little virgin" by a member of yours. Of course, this isn´t the only thing your team said. I now know why many of your members are called "star players" by Sokkx, they´re active because they´re uneducated and lack any form of respect or politeness.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:27 pm 
Major
Major

Well you bashing and ranting on them for playing the game (you have yet to mention a reason why they are bad other than they outplayed you) would be considered the same kind of behavior in my book Ender.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:43 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

How very disrespectful of him for saying that. I'm sure the Ban Wagon will follow as soon as you show that to an admin.

It disheartens me to see such blatant disrespect from a DoP member. Of course I do not know the context of the situation as I was in chat. For all I know he was responding in kind to something said earlier in the chat. Either way I cannot claim that it was justified.

@Korupt, It does not excuse this behavior. It is infantile to use such graphic language and threats over a video game feud. Although I must agree that instead of bashing our units, they seem to be focusing on our reputation.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After discussing with my allies over the situation it would seem that he was wildly provoked by you (Ender). Although it was not the appropriate thing to say, he was responding in kind to your own juvenile display.

-Pete

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next