It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Hey yaw
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:54 am 
Private
Private

Well, alright i know plenty about the game, but its just one question i ALWAYS seem to wonder about.

Whats best unit? Well, if there isnt a best, whats mostly used or good for battle.

I use to be a big infantry fan, easy score, alot of units, and if used right can be deadly. However they die to damn easy...

Vehicles, i never really used this build, but i see in modern day battledawn everyone consist of 100% or atleast a majority on the worlds i play.

Tanks, i love them so far i've been playing 100% tanks, 0 battle losses sometimes and can easily wreck a big army .

If my question is to out of the box to answer, tell me what you prefer and why.

Post subject: Re: Hey yaw
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:16 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

I prefer using Vehicles, they are the most balanced type and are really good, they are not the cheapest but are not the priciest, and they have an advantage against tanks, my suggestion use the Vehicles since they are the most well rounded and they don't die as easy as the infantry.

Post subject: Re: Hey yaw
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:22 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

there are no such thing as the best units, each has its own advantages and disadvantages. And tbh, it all comes down to the players, as well as the alliance that use it.

Theoretically speaking, inf doesn't have any chassis disadvantage, plus it has bonus against veh. Its low HP per unit allows them to get less damage in case of nukes. The unit recruiting process is fast too. However, the high unit count per squad means they will get more damage per tick in case of radiation. And the level gain is not as fast as the other chassis. Concussive units die last, so an army (provided that they have the same amount of conc, beam and explosive) will deal more damage to inf than they would to other chassis. This can also be seen as chassis disadvantage as well

Tank is completely opposite, no bonus against other chassis, is in disadvantage against veh, high HP means more damage in case of nukes, slow recruiting process. But get the least damage when radiated, fastest level gain, and explosive units die first, which mean less damage to tanks than to other chassis.

Veh is in between.

However, as I said above, someone who know how to play it right can be very strong no matter wat chassis they use. So I wouldn't suggest u to pick chassis becuz of the advantages and disadvantages, it's always better to pick chassis base on the era, which chassis are the enemy using, etc etc.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]