It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you are reporting or validating a bug or glitch in Supermechs.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Level 29 Match Making Levle
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:39 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

It tends to put me against level 33 opponents... I was trying to see if any of my items were causing it, but it looks like I get matched up there no matter what I change in the level 29 area.

So things like the Metal Head torso, Red Fiering Arms, and the level 29 Master repair kit 3 have put me against level 33 opponents no matter the combination of items.

Spoiler:

I am going to stop assuming that this is a known bug because the last time I thought something was known, I was wrong... At least this way, I know that it will be known now if it is not all ready.

Edit: I decided to move the video to the op....

Here is a video of what I am talking about...

It shows it only going up to level 32 and not level 33.

Spoiler:

Last edited by 00Nick00 on Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Level 29 Match Making Levle
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:57 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

When your matchmaking level is 27, you fight levels 24-30. When your matchmaking level is 28, you fight levels 25-32, when your matchmaking level is 29, you fight 25-33.
It changes around 27-29.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:16 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

StormCoyote wrote:
When your matchmaking level is 27, you fight levels 24-30. When your matchmaking level is 28, you fight levels 25-32, when your matchmaking level is 29, you fight 25-33.
It changes around 27-29.

I would like to know were you got that information...
Spoiler:

Also, if it changes, should it not display the change when players are looking for battles as well? I notice it very common at level 29 to fight higher levels than players should.

And apparently, onward after that too...

SideOneDummy wrote:
As a regular level 33, I am pitted against level 37s on a regular basis.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:49 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Or build your 29 as 27 or 28 - hate losing Cylon, but its the only way to avoid drawing 33's.

If your 33, then you can draw 36's who get better stuff, if your 36 you can draw the dreaded 39 etc etc - its the food chain :)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:04 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

SideOneDummy wrote:
Most level 37s are not that bad. I am only mentioned to make a point. If you are going to fight at a certain level, be prepared to face the highest level you can be matched against. In case of level 29, its level 33. Perhaps you should think about switching to level 33 … it's quite nice here.

I will get to level 33 at some point. I normally play at level range 27 or 28 right now. Plus I keep buying things to try to improve my build. So, it has been taking me longer just to reach a level 33 build....

BigDaddy22 wrote:
Or build your 29 as 27 or 28 - hate losing Cylon, but its the only way to avoid drawing 33's.

If your 33, then you can draw 36's who get better stuff, if your 36 you can draw the dreaded 39 etc etc - its the food chain :)

Eh... I can't build Metal Head to level 27... :P

I am used to fighting higher level players though. It is just that level 33 has way better items to use than level 29. I assumed when I first got him the max level I would fight would be 32. Just enough range to keep me away form that level 33 mech.... I am probably just going to abandoned my poor Metal Head mech (for now... again) and stay with the Gladiator (level 27 one).

Anyways, I would not mind if they changed the display to show the correct level range I would be fighting.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:10 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Deflowerer wrote:
sometimes when I go to a lower build, the matchmaking will mess up and put me up with someone I was fighting before the change, once or thrice

however 29 will surely meet 33, it's a 4 lvl difference and this within the correct range

I got that now :)

It just that the display shows the wrong number range.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next