It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Please respect other community members moderators and administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Super Mechs Extended Map Game
Yes(thanks) 100%  100%  [ 7 ]
Tweak(how) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
No(why) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 7
 Post subject: Super Mechs Grandeur Game
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:48 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I'm gonna go kamikaze with suggestions I'm excited:)
Anyways I thought of this game you could do with super mechs.. You have a map and you have lots of resource ops that earn you sc when owned..
Resource Op is a battle dawn term.. it is a factory if you will that produces sc so you want to take over the factories because when you start out you face off against an opponent you're both a lvl 1 mech.. The sc like in normal Super Mechs would make your mech better
You and an opponent both start out at a command base place.. This is where you make your mech better and where you start the game...
Each "tick" if you will.. you attack a resource op that's neutral or hostile and your opponent or the computer defend what's being attacked and you defend your own stuff.. (You could also attack nothing but that's dumb you'd have nothing to lose by attacking)
You try to get more resource ops/factories to get sc to make a better super mech and eventually take everything and win the game..
It'd be kind of like battle dawn I guess..
Maybe only premium accounts could play this etc..
It would not affect the normal game..
Maybe you'd get a reward for playing the game for your normal super mech stuff but it wouldn't really change anything
This would be a one sitting game.. Where everything is quick and it takes a while but it is not like battle dawn where you have to play for 2-4 months
If tournaments are made you could use this as a category for the tournament.. If super mech clans or alliances ever are made you could have team games of this in tournaments ... and not in them..
I'm not saying this has to happen no where near any time soon.. But this could be extremely cool etc:)
Synapsis: (storyline of the game)
Your people are the last honest people of the world. Only you can protect those you love with your Mech. Others will try to take what you have. You must make a Super Mech! (Brief idea behind the game or the curent super mechs cause you must wonder why are the super mechs fighting.. And you could dig into that idea with this)
If you semi like this idea I hope you'll vote yes.. I know it has some flaws but its a rough draft and it could be made a lot better..

Check out RupertAngier's Wonderful Community Suggestions ;)
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=25755

Post subject: Re: Super Mechs Grandeur Game
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:51 pm 
Major
Major

I don't really get what you want here. :?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:59 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I edited it hopefully it makes more sense... there's not a specific point to this it's an idea... I can add more detail to this idea if it still doesn't make sense..

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:16 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

good idea

RFW, AIDS, HINI, TLA, SOW, DMA, M, GOO, ROFl, BOLD, SoLD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:24 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

You're basically right Deflowerer.. I know it's long etc but I am explaining a new game so It has to be pretty detailed.. thanks for saying something I'll explain it better in the main post for those who don't play battle dawn and know what resources ops are (chuckle) :)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:41 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Deflowerer wrote:
it helps not to be stoned when writing game concepts :lol:

It may be explained through a smoke-haze, but there is enough clarity there to get a 'yes' from me.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:01 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Location: Somewhere in SuperMechs arenas... Find me if you can!
RupertAngier wrote:
I'm gonna go kamikaze with suggestions I'm excited:)
Anyways I thought of this game you could do with super mechs.. You have a map and you have lots of resource ops that earn you sc when owned..
Resource Op is a battle dawn term.. it is a factory if you will that produces sc so you want to take over the factories because when you start out you face off against an opponent you're both a lvl 1 mech.. The sc like in normal Super Mechs would make your mech better
You and an opponent both start out at a command base place.. This is where you make your mech better and where you start the game...
Each "tick" if you will.. you attack a resource op that's neutral or hostile and your opponent or the computer defend what's being attacked and you defend your own stuff.. (You could also attack nothing but that's dumb you'd have nothing to lose by attacking)
You try to get more resource ops/factories to get sc to make a better super mech and eventually take everything and win the game..
It'd be kind of like battle dawn I guess..
Maybe only premium accounts could play this etc..
It would not affect the normal game..
Maybe you'd get a reward for playing the game for your normal super mech stuff but it wouldn't really change anything
If tournaments are made you could use this as a category for the tournament.. If super mech clans or alliances ever are made you could have team games of this in tournaments ... and not in them..
I'm not saying this has to happen no where near any time soon.. But this could be extremely cool etc:)
If you semi like this idea I hope you'll vote yes.. I know it has some flaws but its a rough draft and it could be made a lot better..

Haha, this would be pretty interesting :D

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next