It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Respect other community members and moderators/administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Oh WOW
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:16 am 
Corporal
Corporal

I just leveled up, and I used the new coin to get a drainer to fit the last niche for my ultimate 12 mech, then I got told my matchmaking level had to be at least 20, and I don't have anywhere near enough coin to make a new mech. What do I do?
And I didn't even get to push my streak to 30... :(
EDIT: Then I accidentally clicked on multiplayer match and lost my streak :evil:

Last edited by KlassikKiller on Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Oh WOW
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:34 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

KlassikKiller wrote:
I just leveled up, and I used the new coin to get a drainer to fit the last niche for my ultimate 12 mech, then I got told my matchmaking level had to be at least 20, and I don't have anywhere near enough coin to make a new mech. What do I do?
And I didn't even get to push my streak to 30... :(

Yeah, that happened to my other account, it is basicly game over because you need to enter level 21 with at least 150,000 credits or you are toast from the level 23 farmers who will dominate you there and spear you like fish in a barrel...
So once you reach level 21, your matchmaking level can't be under 20, but it doesnt change again. I am level 110 and I still farm level 21 :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:40 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Go fight the bots for a bit to earn more credits. I had to do that when I first reached that level.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:59 am 
Corporal
Corporal

00Nick00 wrote:
Go fight the bots for a bit to earn more credits. I had to do that when I first reached that level.

Yeah I've been doing single player, but if I need 150k+ I'll never get there unless I actually pay money for the game. Is this the catch, like is this how they manage to rip you off and make suckers pay? I'll see what I can do short of paying though.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:30 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

KlassikKiller wrote:
00Nick00 wrote:

Yeah I've been doing single player, but if I need 150k+ I'll never get there unless I actually pay money for the game. Is this the catch, like is this how they manage to rip you off and make suckers pay? I'll see what I can do short of paying though.

No, I made a bridge around it. I did it all fine without paying, you just got to manage your money wisely at under 20.
I just farmed level 6 from level 6 straight to level 20, and I had over 250,000 to spare, its not hard, just manage it wisely.
Anyway, level 21 is not too late to start over, If you play hardcore multiplayer for 6-10 hours in the 24 hours of prenium account, you should reach 21 again.

Last edited by StormCoyote on Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:40 am 
Corporal
Corporal

StormCoyote wrote:
KlassikKiller wrote:
00Nick00 wrote:

No, I made a bridge around it. I did it all fine without paying, you just got to manage your money wisely at under 20.
I just farmed level 6 from level 6 straight to level 20, and I had over 250,000 to spare, its not hard, just manage it wisely.
Anyway, level 21 is not too late to start over, If you play hardcore multiplayer for 6-10 hours in the 24 hours of premium account, you should reach 21 again.

The premium account is only really a speed boost, it just takes half as long to do everything, there is no real benefit. And I'm a bit stubborn about starting over but I guess I don't have any better plans. Thanks for the tip, I just looked and it's ridiculous how many rares are at level 6, but it kind of sucks I don't get to keep my original, awesome, username. :P Anyways, I guess you'll run into "Mission Accomplished" eventually.

EDIT: So Mission Accomplished just lost his first battle at level 3, this is gonna suck :P

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:02 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

KlassikKiller wrote:
The premium account is only really a speed boost, it just takes half as long to do everything, there is no real benefit. And I'm a bit stubborn about starting over but I guess I don't have any better plans. Thanks for the tip, I just looked and it's ridiculous how many rares are at level 6, but it kind of sucks I don't get to keep my original, awesome, username. :P Anyways, I guess you'll run into "Mission Accomplished" eventually.

EDIT: So Mission Accomplished just lost his first battle at level 3, this is gonna suck :P

Lol don't be too hard on yourself, believe it or not, my first loss was at level 3 as well. Image As long as you aren't like the player with 14 losses and 2 wins, :lol: :lol: your wins should just equal or be a bit of your losses to prove you are average, if your wins double your losses or are more, you are a good player.
People like Mike5Mike, mirror111, deflowerer or me and sideonedummy that have 5 times wins than their losses or more, are good.

Just farm level 6 with capsule, plasma rifle, resist module, and flatfoot and whatever you want, you will be fine, and besides, farming level 6 will be like spearing fish in a barrel because it is VERY early on.

Also save all your computer matches till level 21 so you can make an extra 30k or something when you need it.

Following these steps, you should reach level 20 with 200k+ :)
Also, don't wait for lucifer, just buy soldier, trust me, I bet CC; a level 23 farmer that had lucifer and stuff with my soldier build. Click Here for proof.
You can use my build ideas if you want.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:03 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

StormCoyote wrote:
KlassikKiller wrote:

Lol don't be too hard on yourself, believe it or not, my first loss was at level 3 as well. Image As long as you aren't like the player with 14 losses and 2 wins, :lol: :lol: your wins should just equal or be a bit of your losses to prove you are average, if your wins double your losses or are more, you are a good player.
People like Mike5Mike, mirror111, deflowerer or me and sideonedummy that have 5 times wins than their losses or more, are good.

Just farm level 6 with capsule, plasma rifle, resist module, and flatfoot and whatever you want, you will be fine, and besides, farming level 6 will be like spearing fish in a barrel because it is VERY early on.

Also save all your computer matches till level 21 so you can make an extra 30k or something when you need it.

Following these steps, you should reach level 20 with 200k+ :)
Also, don't wait for lucifer, just buy soldier, trust me, I bet CC; a level 23 farmer that had lucifer and stuff with my soldier build. Click Here for proof.
You can use my build ideas if you want.

Nah, it's just that KlassikKiller ended up at like 200-44 with a 25 win streak, so I'm used to stomping ass (ignore the 45th loss, that was me accidentally playing a multiplayer game at lvl 20. And thanks a lot for help with the strategy, the only thing I'll stray on is waiting for the Lucifer, I'm definitely getting that. :P

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]