It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: BANNING RULES
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:24 am 
Private
Private

why am i banned in G4??Im not link to that conquer,i dont know that guy..im making OPs and making it into silos then you guys ban me for that?WRF! how can i enjoy the game if you guys continue to ban innocent people like me.. ..you better check carefully and unbann me ASAP before someone takes my OPS!!!!!!!This is really disappointing :/
A have talked to him in skype and i knew from there that we have same IP for we use same network. . Globe internet gave same IP thats why we are linked aside from that we have nothing to do with each other. . . So unban me ASAP!!This ain't fun anymore, even innocent players get banned ://

Post subject: Re: BANNING RULES
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:40 am 
Corporal
Corporal

rockerz19 wrote:
why am i banned in G4??Im not link to that conquer,i dont know that guy..im making OPs and making it into silos then you guys ban me for that?WRF! how can i enjoy the game if you guys continue to ban innocent people like me.. ..you better check carefully and unbann me ASAP before someone takes my OPS!!!!This is really disappointing :/
A have talked to him in skype and i knew from there that we have same IP for we use same network. . Globe internet gave same IP thats why we are linked aside from that we have nothing to do with each other. . . So unban me ASAP!!This ain't fun anymore, even innocent players get banned ://

you sir are an idiot , for you admit to the crime in your defense.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:48 am 
Private
Private

no i dont..the admins hsould know this..they banning for the wrong reason..what if i play in other worlds and there are players with same IP like mine..then i'll get banned again..

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:13 am 
Major
Major

You said you do not know him and yet you talked to him on skype. However we do not handle ban appeals on the forums so please message your in game admin and they will talk with you as soon as possible.

Thread locked

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]