It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: Era: 33
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:53 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

My friend "The Latinos" and WiC are dominating this era but let's see how far it gets if SRB interfere in this war at the same side with HOES, I am just watching with my old friend of the old PPC custom team George of WN (Me), Breeco, Zeus, ffstkn, Smartin (Do you remember him he was with KWAS era 23 and with M in the war of East vs West Era 24), Melkor (The one who was BANNED!!! with the team of Murija era 23 in South Africa), Blackcats, Choka (Best Leader when I was with HERO era 28 in January 2013 when you thought that I have betrayed my team WN :P) and Francium (Rania, my best friend in the world).
The biggest mistake that I have made in my entire life is quitting Earth 3 for 2 eras and focusing on Mars 3 and Earth 6 (Eras of Champions), I missed my home world Earth 3 a lot the last 2 months :(, I have had a lot of memories on this server and of course I have made a lot of friends of friends and non lasting friendship. I love Earth 3 !

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:10 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

georgeshelou wrote:
My friend "The Latinos" and WiC are dominating this era but let's see how far it gets if SRB interfere in this war at the same side with HOES, I am just watching with my old friend of the old PPC custom team George of WN (Me), Breeco, Zeus, ffstkn, Smartin (Do you remember him he was with KWAS era 23 and with M in the war of East vs West Era 24), Melkor (The one who was BANNED!!! with the team of Murija era 23 in South Africa), Blackcats, Choka (Best Leader when I was with HERO era 28 in January 2013 when you thought that I have betrayed my team WN :P) and Francium (Rania, my best friend in the world).
The biggest mistake that I have made in my entire life is quitting Earth 3 for 2 eras and focusing on Mars 3 and Earth 6 (Eras of Champions), I missed my home world Earth 3 a lot the last 2 months :(, I have had a lot of memories on this server and of course I have made a lot of friends of friends and non lasting friendship. I love Earth 3 !

one thing about E3 it doesnt change much

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:08 pm 
Major
Major

georgeshelou wrote:
Choka

I believe that choka has quit bd...

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:10 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

socialmisfit1 wrote:
georgeshelou wrote:
Choka

I believe that choka has quit bd...

hard to say on that one but i might have to agree with Baz. Choka did say she was quiting but im not sure about it fully!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:28 pm 
Major
Major

she got married so she doesn't want to play because she wants to be with her new husband so they can worry about taxes or whatever

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:50 pm 
Private
Private

socialmisfit1 wrote:
she got married so she doesn't want to play because she wants to be with her new husband so they can worry about taxes or whatever

Lol I am sure that's why she left. So she and her husband can worry about taxes.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:36 am 
Major
Major

KcDc wrote:
socialmisfit1 wrote:

Lol I am sure that's why she left. So she and her husband can worry about taxes.

alright so she can watch documentaries about pigeons together and complain about the weather

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:35 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

socialmisfit1 wrote:
KcDc wrote:
socialmisfit1 wrote:

alright so she can watch documentaries about pigeons together and complain about the weather

sounds alright i guess. lol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:07 am 
Major
Major

really? sounds dull to me.

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:36 am 
Major
Major

This isn't spam guys, keep on topic please.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next