It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Respect other community members and moderators/administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Exploit Abuse: Wall of Shame
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:35 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Optimus Prime, lord of shame has done it now! He thinks he can get away with taking 5 actions in one turn? 3 actions then a bonus 2.... Well, this is not fair... I can't exploit cause I promised not to, well this has got to stop..

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:45 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Hellbot using a freeze exploit.
Twice on the trot I drew against him, first time it froze early on 1 and went back to home screen, second time it froze several turns into the game as I was winning and went back to home screen.
Neither case showed me a 'loss' screen.
Both show up in my replays as loss, and my win streak shows -2, two losses. Before meeting this exploiter I was on a winning streak.

Also
0000 using extra cooldown.
In a close match 0000 used extra cooldown, which is a shame because 0000 is a good enough player to beat me without cheating.
I didnt bother to video it, as nothing seems to be done - although I can download a video-making tool, learn how to upload to you-tube and so on (yes, there are still some of us oldies who dont know how to do 'social media' :) )

Darnit, my last 3 matches in a row I have met exploiters.
And that the first day after spending real-world cash on the game for membership.
If something isnt done to curb the cheaters, this game will become unplayable by us straight players. That would be a shame.

How about a tempory ban, say 24 hours for first offence, then 1 week for second offence with uncontestable video evidence, and a perma ban for third offence?

It was quite entertaining (in a perverse kind of a way) to see on the 'view top players' screen Cilius vs Bumblebee - the later of whom was spamming extra cooldowns.

Thinks; Thank goodness we've got the honest pro's like 'TheS' to help outfox the exploiters.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:48 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

BigDaddy22 wrote:
Twice on the trot I drew against him, first time it froze early on 1 and went back to home screen, second time it froze several turns into the game as I was winning and went back to home screen.
Both show up in my replays as loss, and my win streak shows -2, two losses. Before meeting this exploiter I was on a winning streak.

Also
In a close match 0000 used extra cooldown, which is a shame because 0000 is a good enough player to beat me without cheating.
I didnt bother to video it, as nothing seems to be done - although I can download a video-making tool, learn how to upload to you-tube and so on (yes, there are still some of us oldies who dont know how to do 'social media' :) )

And that the first day after spending real-world cash on the game for membership.
If something isnt done to curb the cheaters, this game will become unplayable by us straight players. That would be a shame.

How about a tempory ban, say 24 hours for first offence, then 1 week for second offence with uncontestable video evidence, and a perma ban for third offence?

It was quite entertaining (in a perverse kind of a way) to see on the 'view top players' screen Cilius vs Bumblebee - the later of whom was spamming extra cooldowns.

Thinks; Thank goodness we've got the honest pro's like 'TheS' to help outfox the exploiters.

Yeah I am sick of the freeze exploiters too. They mess up my good win streaks :( and do it multiple times and get away with it!
Sent you a request if you want to have some fair fights.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:51 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

StormCoyote wrote:
BigDaddy22 wrote:

Also

Yeah I am sick of the freeze exploiters too. They mess up my good win streaks :( and do it multiple times and get away with it!
Sent you a request if you want to have some fair fights.

What level do you fight at StormCoyote?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:06 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

i also post those threads to bug section, double or triple posts, so the moderators and admins can see.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:51 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Deflowerer wrote:
chetan cheats with the invisible weapon bug... my game freezes and when I log out and back in, sure enough, it's a replay of my loss! these exploits are going too far! I'm sure I have like a 100 losses just because of this :o

here is a shot of Crusher doing the same thing

a player named DESEOSS does this as well. Tacticsoft, please stop these cheaters from ruining the game!

The same guy 'Crusher' done it to me 3 times!

@BigDaddy22; 23/24

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:01 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

pls check my last matches with player Ajeje... is it me or the guy uses a extra turn when i was heating him for 2 action points ... ? pls reply.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next