It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Respect other community members and moderators/administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Exploit Abuse: Wall of Shame
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:08 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Player: BumbleBee

Still doing double shutdown... :|
Spoiler:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:46 am 
Private
Private

StormCoyote ,You are shameful

You know what you do

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:02 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

yes, all pls check the last match of mike5mike vs storm bla bla and see how he HAS 4 ACTIONS on the first turn !. and now is behaving like a "good guy" . pfff

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:08 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Location: Somewhere in SuperMechs arenas... Find me if you can!
SideOneDummy wrote:
What's up guys? This is my first post. I literally went on these forums JUST to complain about Crazy_Chipmunk. To keep my thoughts organized (easier to read), I will number my individual gripes.

1) I sent a detailed bug report and so far, nothing changed with Crazy_Chipmunk
2) Crazy_Chipmunk has never refreshed (at least not against me), but instead is fully aware of having a weapon that can be not loaded on my end.
3) Once Crazy_Chipmunk (or if this happens to any user) uses a weapon that cannot be loaded on the opponent's GUI, said opponent is stuck in limbo.
4) Take a wild guess at how my 13 fights (at least that I counted) have ended.
5) Crazy_Chipmunk will stop at nothing to ensure that weapon is the first employed (in a few of my fights, Crazy_Chipmunk had only one turn, but the weapon hidden had a range of one, so Crazy_Chipmunk would hook right next to me. On my turn, I would push Crazy_Chipmunk away with one of my swords and lo and behold, Crazy_Chipmunk hooked me again, and used a hidden machine gun).
6) I tried to message Crazy_Chipmunk (I was first Private messaged without having created an account, or at least that is how I remember it) early on, but I found out Crazy_Chipmunk has no account on here (or at the very least, a different name)

As a side note, I no longer have a replay of dolofonos available on my list, but I remember being cheated on pretty hard. Good going Deflowerer and good going everyone else. Glad there is a thread that deals with this.

Also, through my quick skimming, a special thanks to Uzzakis, TheSingular, and all the mods for the existence of this thread.

Quick question, would it be possible to receive some sort of feedback from bug reports related to cheating? I just am curious what happens after I send a bug report.

Hi SideOneDummy, welcome to the forums, and I should say you're a very good player indeed, I remember you use the "head start" advantage from the level difference to destroy me.

About not loaded weapons, I wonder if it's similar to the thing I do,for my lv 46 mech, I use 2 swords to hide a weapon behind them, as long as I don't taunt, that weapon remains invisible.

So try to bring the mouse over the weapon and see if you can highlight it. I think you should be able to, if you can't, than this a bug pretty much. Also don't try it in replays, you need to fight against him again.

Or you can add me and fight me and see if it's the one you thought.(I added you)

Cheers :)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:40 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Location: Somewhere in SuperMechs arenas... Find me if you can!
Can you post a video about this? I think i can understand better if i can see this...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next