It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: One last time?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:30 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Hey guys,
I haven't played in a very very long time. I went under a few names:

tylergotto of Remsen (old client)
TheReturn of TheDead (M "The Italian Mafia" founder)
Robert E Lee (BoS member)

For those new people who don't know me. I have played off and on for nearly seven years. I was taught by Tigran (ARM founder) on the old client. Took me a while to get the swing of this game. When the new client was full in action I created M when F1 was in its 3rd era. We rivaled but lost to KoTU (but they eneded up losing too) who won the past two eras. We then took the next two rounds and lost a round after that by a late backstab. I played with M until my time was cut short. Came back under a new alias to get a fresh start. Played a few good rounds but didn't win one until I was apart of BoS. Then I left again. So here I am. Looking for one more run at things before college starts up in late august. Let me know if you got a team. I am not planning on donating too much. We will see how we look and our competition and etc. I look forward to talking to anyone.

Post subject: Re: One last time?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:35 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Hi lee its too bad you won't play after august regardless nice to see you and shoot me a message on skype:)

Check out RupertAngier's Wonderful Community Suggestions ;)
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=25755

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]