It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: MW,SOTO,GK,PK,SOTR and subs vs HINI and sub
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:00 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

slayerofall wrote:
Krypton wrote:
Bye Slayer,

Magma, Me and my team killed You and Your team real bad on M3, not once but twice within 800 ticks.. Not to mention, how u tried to RUN (again) like an endless runner you are.. A piece of Advice, Learn from it and Learn the game again, so do a little less whining and try to play the game better.. And with a little honor too..!

Seems like magma has been too ashamed to write here, after the beating he got from me :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:06 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Not speaking as a mod but as a fellow former.. Please don't double post.. It annoys me greatly not ordering you but if you'll edit your posts you'll not give off a bad image.. And I know we're playing a game but your Grammer tells a lot about you and I don't like cringing when I read posts on the forums... And idk trash talking doesn't earn you many friends... Just stating my piece..

Check out RupertAngier's Wonderful Community Suggestions ;)
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=25755

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:32 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Rupert his second past was made months later after his first post. Editing a post doesn't move it back up to active topics and he's obviously calling out magma here xD Not really a double post :/

Another thing, don't criticize peoples grammar. Not everyone's first language is english (that may not be the case this time) but you'd be offending someone who is trying hard to communicate in a second language to enjoy this game more.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:51 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I apologize that I'm over the top.. just didn't appreciate the intent of his message.. And people didn't months ago or else people would have responded and he wouldn't of had to make a necro double post.. Not gonna argue about it I just wanted to give him a heads up..

Check out RupertAngier's Wonderful Community Suggestions ;)
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=25755

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:56 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

RupertAngier wrote:
Not speaking as a mod but as a fellow former.. Please don't double post.. It annoys me greatly not ordering you but if you'll edit your posts you'll not give off a bad image..

Well, there are no Double posts as far as i can see. Maybe u need to read again. This is an open forum i can post all i want to, if it's within the permissible limits, you have absolutely no right to poke your big nose here, unless it concerns you. If you do, it accounts to nothing.

RupertAngier wrote:
And I know we're playing a game but your Grammer tells a lot about you and I don't like cringing when I read posts on the forums...

Well, my Grammar is pretty good AFAIK.. But since you are still trying to judge me on the basis of that, I would like to be judged by somebody who can at least spell the world GRAMMAR correctly. :lol:

I am not here to please you by my posts, i came here to make a statement to someone else, which had nothing to do with you. So, i don't give a "Flying Duck" whether you like it or not.

RupertAngier wrote:
I apologize that I'm over the top.. just didn't appreciate the intent of his message.. And people didn't months ago or else people would have responded and he wouldn't of had to make a necro double post.. Not gonna argue about it I just wanted to give him a heads up..

As i said above, i am not here for your appreciation, so maybe you can reserve it for someone who craves it. Jeez whoever decided to make you a mod, should seriously teach you what a "DOUBLE POST" really means..!! That's pretty basic stuff.

Regarding your heads up/advice, keep them to yourself, as i am not going to take it from someone, who is as Stupid as you are proving yourself to be.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:30 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Quote:
Well, there are no Double posts as far as i can see. Maybe u need to read again. This is an open forum i can post all i want to, if it's within the permissible limits, you have absolutely no right to poke your big nose here, unless it concerns you. If you do, it accounts to nothing.

There are no double posts because we merged your posts, when Rupert posted there was indeed a double post. So Rupert was right, and please keep a civil tone.

Quote:
As i said above, i am not here for your appreciation, so maybe you can reserve it for someone who craves it. Jeez whoever decided to make you a mod, should seriously teach you what a "DOUBLE POST" really means..!! That's pretty basic stuff.

Rupert is not a moderator but he was right on you double posting.

Quote:
Regarding your heads up/advice, keep them to yourself, as i am not going to take it from someone, who is as Stupid as you are proving yourself to be.

Again, please keep a civil tone.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:49 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Milanos wrote:
There are no double posts because we merged your posts, when Rupert posted there was indeed a double post.

If there was indeed a double post, it purely happened because of a glitch on the forum/internet and as forum user i know it happens quite often. I did not really see it even after posting so, i am not sure it was there in the first place.

Milanos wrote:
So Rupert was right, and please keep a civil tone.

Please point out which statement of mine seemed "Uncivil" to you. Seems pretty clear to me you are trying play favorites here, because if you were not you would have responded to "your grammar speaks a lot about you" comment, which you decided to ignore as per your convenience. One should be unbiased, when speaking here as a moderator. One should not be biased towards a former/current teammate, when speaking here as a moderator. Go ahead and issue me an official warning, if i said anything Uncivil in my reply above, also please mention it clearly why it is not considered civil in the first place. If will be happy to contest it.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:44 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Quote:
If there was indeed a double post, it purely happened because of a glitch on the forum/internet and as forum user i know it happens quite often. I did not really see it even after posting so, i am not sure it was there in the first place.

Your first and second post were completely different posts with literally a few months between them.

Quote:
Please point out which statement of mine seemed "Uncivil" to you. Seems pretty clear to me you are trying play favorites here, because if you were not you would have responded to "your grammar speaks a lot about you" comment, which you decided to ignore as per your convenience. One should be unbiased, when speaking here as a moderator. One should not be biased towards a former/current teammate, when speaking here as a moderator. Go ahead and issue me an official warning, if i said anything Uncivil in my reply above, also please mention it clearly why it is not considered civil in the first place. If will be happy to contest it.

Telling someone to stop poking their big nose into something when they are right and telling someone they are stupid both are not very civil manners. Rupert and me have never been in an alliance together, nor would I say we are friends. But there is a difference between pointing out you have some grammatical flaws as opposed to telling someone they are stupid. On top of that Rupert already apologized in his next post.

You did not receive an official warning, because it wasn't that major. I was just saying, please do try to keep a civil tone here on the forums.

Either way, we are getting off topic on a topic that is already not relevant anymore since it's about a months old era.. If you have anything to say about what this topic is about, feel free to keep posting. But if you want to complain about my actions here, please shoot me a PM or take it up with one of the higher mods, this topic is not the place to discuss it.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:57 pm 
Major
Major

slayerofall wrote:
RupertAngier wrote:
Not speaking as a mod but as a fellow former.. Please don't double post.. It annoys me greatly not ordering you but if you'll edit your posts you'll not give off a bad image..

RupertAngier wrote:
And I know we're playing a game but your Grammer tells a lot about you and I don't like cringing when I read posts on the forums...

Well, my Grammar is pretty good AFAIK.. But since you are still trying to judge me on the basis of that, I would like to be judged by somebody who can at least spell the world GRAMMAR correctly. :lol:

I am not here to please you by my posts, i came here to make a statement to someone else, which had nothing to do with you. So, i don't give a "Flying Duck" whether you like it or not.

RupertAngier wrote:

I realize you are using the color red to emphasize your points but please refrain from doing so, red and blue text colors are reserved for mods. Thank you for your cooperation.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:19 pm 
Captain
Captain

So how about E2 :?

Retired NEWS Reporter.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3