It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours



Forum rules


Rule #1 - Be respectful at all times.

Rule #2 - Obey rule #1

Rule #3 - No nudity, excessive foul language or lewd sexual discussions. Common sense rules apply.

Rule #4 - Obey any reasonable request of an administrator or moderator.

Rule #5 - Have fun! =)



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Xbox One vs PS4
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:00 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 2:20 pm
Posts: 2236
Location: right here obviously
Gender: female
massgenocide wrote:
I'm gonna buy a PS4 because screw Microsoft....oh and hi Tenkai...how is everything? Do you play BD legit nao?

no

lol i like how slinky's post was deleted

_________________
the fabulous forum person, now with steam! steam ID: PrincessAbi


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Xbox One vs PS4
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:04 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:55 pm
Posts: 240
Location: The Forsaken Realm
Gender: male
Im just gonna keep my Xbox 360 and buy a PS4, done problem solved.

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Xbox One vs PS4
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:46 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 3:56 pm
Posts: 2156
Location: ¯\(0_o)/¯
Gender: male
I vote for brick.

_________________
XPND, RDOG, POSW, UgTB, CFOP

Ex-Moderator


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Xbox One vs PS4
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:39 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:19 pm
Posts: 239
Location:                      ★                   The mystical land of Eng
Gender: male
:D yay

    -No more always online requirement
    -The console no longer has to check in every 24 hours
    -All game discs will work on Xbox One as they do on Xbox 360
    -Authentication is no longer necessary
    -An Internet connection is only required when initially setting up the console
    -All downloaded games will function the same when online or offline
    -No additional restrictions on trading games or loaning discs
    -Region locks have been dropped
from http://kotaku.com/microsoft-is-removing ... -514390310

They're not making the xbone suck anymroe

_________________
        ★★★  ★  ★ ★ ★★★
        ★   ★ ★ ★ ★  ★
        ★★★ ★★★ ★★  ★★★
        ★   ★ ★ ★ ★  ★
        ★   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★★
         ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★★
         ★   ★ ★ ★ ★  ★
         ★   ★★★ ★★  ★★★
          ★   ★ ★ ★ ★  ★
           ★★  ★  ★ ★ ★★★


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Xbox One vs PS4
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:22 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 2:20 pm
Posts: 2236
Location: right here obviously
Gender: female
fake wrote:
:D yay

    -No more always online requirement
    -The console no longer has to check in every 24 hours
    -All game discs will work on Xbox One as they do on Xbox 360
    -Authentication is no longer necessary
    -An Internet connection is only required when initially setting up the console
    -All downloaded games will function the same when online or offline
    -No additional restrictions on trading games or loaning discs
    -Region locks have been dropped
from http://kotaku.com/microsoft-is-removing ... -514390310

They're not making the xbone suck anymroe

HAHA, WE WERE ONLY JOKING GUYS!...guys?

_________________
the fabulous forum person, now with steam! steam ID: PrincessAbi


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Xbox One vs PS4
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:34 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:20 pm
Posts: 56
Location: in a galaxy far FAR away
Tenkai wrote:
fake wrote:
:D yay

    -No more always online requirement
    -The console no longer has to check in every 24 hours
    -All game discs will work on Xbox One as they do on Xbox 360
    -Authentication is no longer necessary
    -An Internet connection is only required when initially setting up the console
    -All downloaded games will function the same when online or offline
    -No additional restrictions on trading games or loaning discs
    -Region locks have been dropped
from http://kotaku.com/microsoft-is-removing ... -514390310

They're not making the xbone suck anymroe

HAHA, WE WERE ONLY JOKING GUYS!...guys?



o.O you were?

_________________
Yes its true. The world is going to die a bloody death :D
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Xbox One vs PS4
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:41 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:50 pm
Posts: 550
Location: America
Gender: male
I sell these consoles for a living as an employee with a gaming shop.

Trust me.....buy the PS4....

We lose money when we sell PS4s, but we still encourage our customers to buy them over the xboxone because the xboxone is so invasive and unethical.

_________________
Image
BattleDawn Comics
BD Comics on Facebook


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Xbox One vs PS4
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:00 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:19 pm
Posts: 239
Location:                      ★                   The mystical land of Eng
Gender: male
Elric wrote:
the xboxone is so invasive and unethical.


How so?

_________________
        ★★★  ★  ★ ★ ★★★
        ★   ★ ★ ★ ★  ★
        ★★★ ★★★ ★★  ★★★
        ★   ★ ★ ★ ★  ★
        ★   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★★
         ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★★
         ★   ★ ★ ★ ★  ★
         ★   ★★★ ★★  ★★★
          ★   ★ ★ ★ ★  ★
           ★★  ★  ★ ★ ★★★


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Xbox One vs PS4
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:27 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:24 pm
Posts: 2337
Location: no location for you
Gender: female
only reason they changed the xbox 1 is because they realized what they had was a huge *CENSORED* up

_________________
Image
Image
PSN: aLpHaOmEgAXII


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Xbox One vs PS4
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:29 am 
Major
Major
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:41 am
Posts: 3025
Location: Look outside of the window, look to the tree... See the figure? That's not me.
Gender: male
Elric wrote:
I sell these consoles for a living as an employee with a gaming shop.

Trust me.....buy the PS4....

We lose money when we sell PS4s, but we still encourage our customers to buy them over the xboxone because the xboxone is so invasive and unethical.


I wouldnt like to shop somewhere were they recommend things based on their own ethics.

The xbox one dropped most of the problematic things. And frankly MS doesnt deserve the hate its getting. They simply expected Sony to do the same and Sony capitalized on it. Rumors for a long time said Sony would. This DRM is inevitable - it will happen. Not a question of "if", but of "when".

_________________
Best Regards,

Alexander V


Image


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl