It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Please respect other community members moderators and administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Supermechs Problems that could be fixed.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:15 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

problem one's is solution use both types of weapons. energy has its uses and is very important. also just us kits to keep your energy down. problem 2 people who can get 140k at lest deserve a reward. Lucifer has his draw backs to like being 140k meaning if someone is good enough to get it than you would have never had a chance anyway. the third problem. I'm level 22 as well and when ever i'm on line theirs plenty of people to wreck. also if no ones on line just play the computer witch is an easy way to get money. all in all the game is good and your suggestions are completely unfounded.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:43 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

Thought that i'd give my two cents here too. 8-)

Actually, using kits to keep your heat down isn't complete... (whatever you said).
You don't have to buy the best kits for your mech, just buy those that benefit you. (E.g. if your mech heat capacity is 75 then buying cooling kit that reduces your heat by 100 is useless. Better buy a cooling kit that reduces your heat by 70-80. Same goes for rockets, if your mech holds only 30 rockets, using a kit that will give 40 rockets is also useless. Etc etc.)

About pros, it's a great way to learn which items in the game are the best. You can also study their strategy so you can use it later on.
For example, when i was about lvl17 player, i saw that Solider torso was quite unbeatable, especially with heat weapons. I learned from it and ended up buying myself the very same Solider torso which had beaten me several times before.

Oh, if you find NPC very easy then how about trying to beat several in a row? NPCs will get tougher as their level goes up. Also, fighting against NPCs is also a great way to test out new weapons/builds and strategies.
It's probably just me, but in my opinion, NPCs are somewhat better than real players (tactics wise).

Btw, your statement about "...the more people who get to high levels the more Lucifers there will be." is incorrect. It's true that in range of lvl22-lvl26 there are mostly Lucifer torsos but when you go above that point, you will meet different torsos (e.g. Gladiator, Shielded etc).

--
Aeacus

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:50 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

[code][/code]
qazxcwe wrote:
patrick52635435 wrote:
problem one's is solution use both types of weapons. energy has its uses and is very important. also just us kits to keep your energy down. problem 2 people who can get 140k at lest deserve a reward. Lucifer has his draw backs to like being 140k meaning if someone is good enough to get it than you would have never had a chance anyway. the third problem. I'm level 22 as well and when ever i'm on line theirs plenty of people to wreck. also if no ones on line just play the computer witch is an easy way to get money. all in all the game is good and your suggestions are completely unfounded.

I'm not saying the game is bad and
Quote:
if you read my entire post you would remember that I'm addicted.
Also your whole idea of "Use kits to keep your heat down" Is completely *CENSORED*. You would earn like no money if you had to even use one kit every 2 battles due to the cost of kits.
Quote:
Also I don't think you realize that people with Lucifer are pros who pick on noobs for cash. Your post made it sound like people with Lucifer are pros who are allowed to pick on noobs WHICH IS IMMORAL (Just saying)
. Also your answer to the last problem makes no sense. Going against the computer only gives you half the money and the computer players with their current A.I are complete retards.
You get more money and practice against proper players online and the more people who get to high levels the more Lucifers there will be.
Thank you for your opinion though.

I read an new about that part

And for the Lucifer problem the strong players would have to downgrade every thing making your level equal so the only way they could beet you is through skill thus teaching you some tactics.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:24 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

To balance it up, I think that walking and jumping should require energy like in the old battle mechs. Also, some heat weapons should require energy too.
That would balance up the two weapon types, and make energy weapons worth taking.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]