It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Earth 4 era 19 what really happened
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:38 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I'm going to clear up the era.. This is written from my point of view while trying to be non objective.. Considering I was the most well let's face it important player of the era..
Earth 4 is just starting.. I've never played earth 4 before.. Just watched a few times... I get invited by a guy I don't know to play for the win.. Promising me the win and that he had a legit team... I agreed on the spur of the moment trusting him... I told him though if the alliance gave up I'd go on to survive and that I'd play hard for the win.. He agreed that was acceptable... I only came with 1.5 blues and 500 reds.. I came to win.. (semi serious though cause normally I boost like 5 times that much)
So the era starts lot grabs Asia.. Awe grabs Africa.. Fbdu north armerica.. And guns/m SA...
Rank 1 lot
Rank 2 Fbdu I think
Rank 3 awe
Rank 4 guns
Rank 5 Pms
Lot was in first by quite a bit... We were doing decent.. But I was in lot and it was a terrible alliance.. And the reasons
1) we were arrogant.. We thought we easily had the win..
2) bad diplomacy
3) terrible crazy bad communication which really made me feel I wasn't part of the team.
For the first 180ish nothing happened really.. Then lot was about to attack a rank 7ish alliance named wbdu I think at the time.. We'll awe told christian our leader.. If you attack wbdu we'll be forced to attack you..
Christian ignored this due to our arrogance.. And true to form awe attacked killing 1/3 of our army in the first few ticks..
Awe didn't backstab lot..
Well I go to hyperactive mode I want to win this war quickly.. BUT
1) after the initial strike our leader quit for 48+ ticks
2) only 3-4 players were playing AT ALL during this huge war..
3) we had a boosting noob he was rank 1 trapped early in the war (he was in awe) but we couldn't kill him cause we sucked..
Now I'm furious.. Crazy mad... I came here to win.. I boosted a fair amount of tokens and they're going to let that go to waste... And my team has quit! My leader isn't even on.. Cause he's whining.. So I panic a bit.. Anyways I talk to discord and we agree to do something crazy mad out of anger and greed and fear (another reason I did this because in a previous m3 my alliance killed me when they gave up and didn't want me to move on) so I was scared that would happen again so for those 3 reasons which don't excuse it.. I got discord to become leader.. He kicked everyone and we conqoured all our old alliance mates in lot and their conquests.. And we joined awe.. This is my biggest failure of the era.. The one backstabb.. I feel and felt terrible and ill never do anything like that again.. But I got rewarded and gained rank 1 for quite a while...
Lot had the rest of their troops on the front lines.. So they couldn't and didn't defend.. Most of them gave up (most already had)
Awe quickly gained Asia.. M started to get into Australia..
Awe rank 1
Fbdu rank 2
M rank 3
Pms rank 4
Awe was a decent alliance we had good members and we communicated well.. We were far better than lot..
The next major event happened about tick 350 relics came out
Awe gained 4 relics
Pms gained 1 relic
Fbdu gained 1-2 relics
M gained 1-2 relics (I can't remember)
Fbdu had been preparing for a long while to attack awe... They were veh and had built mostly anti tank while we were tank
Even though awe had been brother alliances with Fbdu for 4 eras... This was a pretty bad backstabb..
Awe was going to win though everyone thought so.. We would've too.. But we made 2 major mistakes.. We didn't kill guns or Fbdu so they fought us together.. And we didn't elect me leader..If we'd done both we would've won.. But because we didn't... Fbdu attacked us in Greenland for pretty much no reason or atleast a bs one.. And we were trying to make peace with them.. Then dog from awe tried to move back into Green land.. Fbdu attacked us head on and make declared war while doing nothing for 2 weeks except try to get into Africa once but turning and leaving one member to die... Fbdu pushed into Europe..
Fbdu got a spammer to spam all our ops in Asia.. So we lost a lot of network there.. And they advanced into Europe starting to get into Africa... We'll there best player went ahead of them.. And awe managed to kill him.. Kind of sad noob mistake...
Awe then came alive.. We were a crazy products team.. We pushed Fbdu back held off m.. Etc.. We were really good.. This all transpiring over 1.5 weeks -2 weeks.. Awe then tried to attack Fbdu and get into Greenland...
We attacked Iceland.. And sat there... Wth ikr.. Fbdu had agents and killed a few years of our armies.. Awe pretty much gave up at this point... Revan and me were the only 2 trying except vaz and Austin.. Anyways I'd survived up to this point I wasn't going to just die.. So I tried to get into pms.. They wouldn't let me.. M had killed a few people who wanted to join them so I didn't want to join them... So Revan and me eventually got into Fbdu.. To help them fight m.. Since m had advanced into Africa.. Ikr they actually do something now.. They're rushing trying to get our crystals.. They did nothing for.. So we talked to our old awe members.. And those who had quit agreed to give us their crystals... So m wouldn't get them.. This is not a backstab! M doesn't like this... They wanted these crystals they deserved psh..
I'm excited.. I want us to war m.. Cause m has sucked up to this point and Fbdu fought awe really well and now they have awes best players..
come to fine out.. Fbdu lost its drive to fight when it fought awe... Nothing Revan and me could do.. But we'd lost..
I knew we were fudged this was not what I signed up for in Fbdu I joined to win or die while not quiting with others... So they'd in my book quit..
Ender was leader of pms... He after hours of negotiating got m to allow me to join pms and survive.. Fbdu died very very easily afterwords only one player put up a decent fight... Which I think proves why I had a right to leave.. After that basically the era was over.. Though m didn't honor a merge they were supposed to do with pms...
M finished rank 1
Pms finished rank 2
I finished rank 9 I shouldve finished rank 7 but I couldn't login the last 48 ticks of the era..
Anyways besides the lot backstab I did what I had to survive.. I've learned from the lot thing and ill never do that again (unless something crazy goes down) I learned that I'll never join an era again with a half ass alliance if I'm playing serious and I'm probably going to lead for a little while.. You can judge me a little better off of this I hope.. And I hope you won't write me off for this fluke of an era... I'll add things to this later... But this is the basic story..
Edit:
Read the full article.. Dan and me have been friends for a long time.. Revan is sort of leaving battle dawn for now.. So I can't really talk to him about stuff though he's invited me to a few other things since e4 so I'm not sure what his deal is.. But I did not backstabb discord or Revan.. Discord quit while in awe.. And Revan stayed with Fbdu.. Also all of awe is not mad at me (besides revenue if you call the mad) Fbdu is kind of mad.. M don't respect me and well some of lot have forgiven me.. And my battle dawn career hasn't taken any hits yet... I keep getting quite a few invites..and I always have had loads of friends... We'll see if things change;)

Check out RupertAngier's Wonderful Community Suggestions ;)
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=25755

Last edited by RupertAngier on Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Earth 4 era 19 what really happened
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:38 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Add me on Skype Rupert gelhelou is my Skype I am looking for some action because Earth 6 is finished and I want to go for the win and top 3 again :)
Invite me if you're looking for a booster :)

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:36 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

Battle dawn = drama
So much can happen in this game

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:54 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Yeah I love it though.. If it wasn't challenging the game would've died out years ago..

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:32 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Have you tried considering that maybe the problem wasnt with the teams maybe it was with you?

as from what i just red whatever team you joined simply lost and you ran when your team lost and just alliance jumped.

Former Teams : RCon - OTGH - ICE - LWB - BORG - SWAT- HA - AE - TWA - Wolf - T

- WarHammer of DarKLand.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:56 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

The whole era for me was a bit of a flop.. I left after each alliance lost/quit.. If we'd lost with our team still trying hardcore I would've stayed and fought but that didn't happen (I left Fbdu a little premature but idk it worked out for me so it was a good decision and they proved my point shortly after)
The problem wasn't me to the alliances.. I outlined what was the problem with each alliance.. (sure I didn't help at some points) but seeing your point I disagree (and this era was rupertangier in survivor mode.. Not normal mode;)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:07 pm 
Private
Private

When you play with an alliance you play with them. Leaving an alliance when they lose only shows you are not a team player.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:10 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Idk I view alliances differently alliance is made by the players to help the players all do well.. So they help the alliance because it's helping all of them do well.. It shouldn't be the other way around.. Maybe that's just me though..

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:12 pm 
Private
Private

RupertAngier wrote:
Idk I view alliances differently alliance is made by the players to help the players all do well.. So they help the alliance because it's helping all of them do well.. It shouldn't be the other way around.. Maybe that's just me though..

It is. An alliance is a group of people that play together, and if it happens, die together. Leaving an alliance because you don't want to get conquered shows you have no loyalty whatsoever to any alliance, and Just from reading this thread I know for a fact many players will never attempt to recruit you.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:16 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I can't change what happened.. And I'm working around it.. Hopefully that'll change in the future though..

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next