It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject: Re: Statistics
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:11 pm 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
Idc if you believe facts. I just dislike it when people who did not participate and have no idea what happened tell a different story when NO ONE backs them on it

Read Gaurav's post again. He was there. He doesnt seem to agree with you. So there goes your "win" against Kane.

Quote:
The truly sore attitude coming from this era has been expressed through you. I congratulated VND and did a couple posts during our war and said I had fun, but you come in here with a mentality that I should kneel down on the ground and give you head.

Sore attitudes deserve sore attitudes back. Just returning the favor. You've been coming on here and acting like you are some player everyone looks up to. I am just putting things in perspective for ya so that you understand that you are not as big of a player you think you are. Nor is anyone read to buy into what you have to say since it is common knowledge that you run your mouth and try to take credit for things you never did. That is not something that I say, but something that everyone else says. And yes, I personally detest such attitudes.

Quote:
Not only that but you're like: Man, you guys weren't even competing, we're so great that no one was really in competition with us.

We did compete with GML, SAGE etc., Cbop was frankly, not really considered an alliance that will threaten our victory.

Quote:
You wonder why people aren't in the forums hailing you on the 'great achievements' you accomplished? Your attitude, plain and simple. I've never met a grown man such as yourself express publicly how much they enjoy urinating all over themselves.

This is your problem, because you WANT people to "hail you" over your accomplishments. Because BD victories compensate for your lack of accomplishments in life. Hence why you steal credit, run your mouth, lie about your accomplishments etc., So the person throwing a fit while urinating all over himself AND beating himself off to imaginary accomplishments and that too shamelessly in public, is YOU. Grow up.

I on the other hand, do not considered BD an accomplishment at all. I don't care about wins, losses, rank, score etc etc., And I certainly dont care about people "hailing" me or my accomplishments. I simply dont give a rats ass about it.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:51 am 
News Team
News Team

Quote:
Read Gaurav's post again. He was there. He doesnt seem to agree with you. So there goes your "win" against Kane.

He didn't refute the plain fact that XXX fought SHRK which had Kane in it. Playing seriously shouldn't be a matter of opinion when it was the only server he was playing, with an increased budget, with half of his 'dream team', and 70 pages of posts.

Quote:
Sore attitudes deserve sore attitudes back. Just returning the favor. You've been coming on here and acting like you are some player everyone looks up to. I am just putting things in perspective for ya so that you understand that you are not as big of a player you think you are. Nor is anyone read to buy into what you have to say since it is common knowledge that you run your mouth and try to take credit for things you never did. That is not something that I say, but something that everyone else says. And yes, I personally detest such attitudes.

What world do you live in Allen? I'm afraid you have deep psychological issues dealing with reality. Please feel free to quote where I came into a topic and 'acted like some player everyone looks up to'. If they do look up to me that's their choice and you should be mad at them not me for doing so if it pisses you off lol. I'm here to play a game, sometimes fun, sometimes pretty damn boring. I haven't taken credit for anything I haven't done, nor have I 'run my mouth' unless you consider responding to you doing so. If you're so annoyed with me replying to you.. then don't post XD.

Quote:
We did compete with GML, SAGE etc., Cbop was frankly, not really considered an alliance that will threaten our victory.

^ I'd like to see a list of people who agree with that BS. XD I think it goes: Allen, Allen, Allen, Allen, Allen.

Quote:
This is your problem, because you WANT people to "hail you" over your accomplishments. Because BD victories compensate for your lack of accomplishments in life. Hence why you steal credit, run your mouth, lie about your accomplishments etc., So the person throwing a fit while urinating all over himself AND beating himself off to imaginary accomplishments and that too shamelessly in public, is YOU. Grow up.

I on the other hand, do not considered BD an accomplishment at all. I don't care about wins, losses, rank, score etc etc., And I certainly dont care about people "hailing" me or my accomplishments. I simply dont give a rats ass about it.

I laughed at the 'lack of accomplishments in life.' I'm going to Nuc School for the US Navy, a 6 year contract with 2 years in the hardest school our Navy has to offer. I agree with you, it's just a game. Unfortunately, people only get all personal when they're losing an argument. If you didn't care about it, I see no reason for you to get so upset, and to get personal in your arguments. So I guess, try again? This is pretty pathetic.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:56 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Can you guys get off this topic? It's not fair that it'll be locked for everyone cause of you guys... Go have your cat fight somewhere else..

Check out RupertAngier's Wonderful Community Suggestions ;)
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=25755

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:36 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Allright, I have to use my admin color now as well

Kenny, Allen every further post of you guys which is just personal nature and not about this e6 and/or statistics will be removed and could lead to muting your account as well.
I am all for discussions and debates on the forum, but this goes to far.
Continue it in PM's or in another topic.
Thank you

edit: Allen, you'll find your post here http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=346&t=24958

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:41 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Here's a statistic...we won. Simple as that

Did we have the competition I personally wanted? No we didn't. Everyone in BD knows how much I wanted to defeat Kane before I end this BD disease once and for all. But that will never happen...years pass people's lives change and even if he ever comes back he will be like GML...a shadow of what he once was.

And here's another statistic...VND is the first ever alliance to win a CE, and noone will ever take that away from them. If BD keeps going the way it is now there may not even be a second CE, or if it is it will be with 400 players lol. This game, like many OC alliances, is way past its peak.

As far as wars go, I would put Cbop and DR at the top of opponents in terms of pure war skills. Unfortunately Cbop suffered from a terrible fault: overconfidence and smugness. To build middle of Europe without any allies and tell me that is your exclusive territory always amounts to same result - failure.

CE is over. Let's give Caesar what is Caesar's, learn from it and hope that BD learns from it too and uses the money gained and the experience to salvage BD and bring the game to the 21st century out of the dark ages.

That is also my last post in BD forum as it is time to do what I promised to myself and others to do after CE ends - block BD link on my browser.

Best of luck to all,

D

Most crystals: 1067
Veni vidi vici

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:24 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Well done to VND. That's all i got to say. Good job Milan for ridiculous stats as well.

Day of Darkness

RIP Mo.
Thanks Kenny.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5