It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Statistics
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:24 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

mfreak wrote:
Quote:
I hate to say it Kenny, but you sound rather butthurt at the moment.

I dont know why you take him seriously...no one does. Ignore the butthurt wussies and move on.

Moving on...
couldnt resist doing this joke

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:26 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
This is also why, outside of Korupt and a few fanboys, no one has posted, because you're making a big deal out of nothing at all.

When you can make a big deal out of something you never did, like BEAT KANE, then Milan can obviously make a big deal out of something he actually did - like have r4/r5 units, kill over 100k units etc.,

BTW I think I said I'd tell you the success in our diplomacy atleast when it came to the deals we made with you. Well, for whatever is worth, whether you are interested or not at this point, our strategy was to keep you wussies occupied. As simple as that. With HU, then with CHAM, with a few other alliances. So you wouldnt try piss in our cornflakes when we were out fighting GML and then SAGE. Since we didnt trust you.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:16 pm 
News Team
News Team

Deadman, it's funny that you're the only one who says that the SHRK vs XXX war didn't happen, provided that no one else here who played OC has stepped forward and said the same.

Kane played on SHRK, Kane had some of his players who went to later form his 'super teams.' He spent more than any other era (He said his normal limit was $20, a member within SHRK later revealed he did $100), and the war topic went on for 70 pages of nonsensical ranting on his part. He did the majority of the strategy, (Valerik and Wolverine told me this, Wolverine was the leader of SHRK) and he seemed to be playing quite active. He later tried to dodge getting conquered by going into vacation (Back then, you could actually dodge being conquered if you were in vacation.) Funny enough, Gaurav was on the XXX team for quite awhile, though we did not appreciate him because he tried to get us to backstab =T= at the end, our only true ally who stuck with us despite us warring the entire world. (and winning.)

Unky was the one who ended up getting the Kane conquer, Tom had tricked Kane out of vacation by photoshopping him conquered, making Kane think he missed a few squads incoming on his colony before he went on vacation and he came back on to check out what happened.

Screenshots are no longer on this comp, but you can surely ask Unky, Tom, Gaurav, Valerik, and Wolverine for exact screenshots. I'd be surprised if any of those 5 would refute what I just said.

Joey and I were the main strategists for XXX. Even Gaurav can testify to this, back then I had logged into HIS account (never caught as I never did any actions besides looking) to look at the battlefield when I had to quit because of school and so they could get an active soldier. I remained their main strategist with Joey up until era end, where I made the call to kick Fredeth before he backstabbed =T=, and I also chastised Gaurav for pushing for the backstab.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:48 pm 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

a) Kevin usually takes charge when he is in a team. Especially war strategy and diplomacy. Even if he isnt serious, even if he isnt leader. Ive seen as much playing with him on several occasions.

b) You think cuz he spent 100 USD he was serious? lol. He might say 20 USD, but I believe he does spend much more than that. Even in non serious eras one can spend a lot more than they usually do, especially because your other members arent probably boosting.

c) The fact that he went on vacation, something he would never do if he was serious does prove that he was not serious.

So yeah, you guys went to great lengths to take Kane down in an era which he didnt much care about. So much so that he went on vacation and all that. Thats not "beating" somebody. If you had for instance beaten him on the MupT era for example, then you'd have bragging rights. Not now.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:02 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Could you go on vacation in the new client and not get conquered? Cause I remember playing when this was around.. And if it wasn't in the new client I must've played the old client!:) sorry to go off topic.. But this has everything to do with every statistic..

Check out RupertAngier's Wonderful Community Suggestions ;)
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=25755

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:05 am 
News Team
News Team

mfreak wrote:
a) Kevin usually takes charge when he is in a team. Especially war strategy and diplomacy. Even if he isnt serious, even if he isnt leader. Ive seen as much playing with him on several occasions.

b) You think cuz he spent 100 USD he was serious? lol. He might say 20 USD, but I believe he does spend much more than that. Even in non serious eras one can spend a lot more than they usually do, especially because your other members arent probably boosting.

c) The fact that he went on vacation, something he would never do if he was serious does prove that he was not serious.

So yeah, you guys went to great lengths to take Kane down in an era which he didnt much care about. So much so that he went on vacation and all that. Thats not "beating" somebody. If you had for instance beaten him on the MupT era for example, then you'd have bragging rights. Not now.

a) Yeah, taking charge to beat us etc, he was quite serious boasting that he'd destroy us and that we were terrible players, yet became frustrated when the exact opposite happened. 70 pages of his whining.

b) Oh the entire alliance was quite active and boosting.. 1 person did 40 ions to stop our movement from the frontlines once, it was quite a serious team, and the best I've played, much better organized and more active than VND could boast. Most of these players DID go on to form MuPT with Kevin.

c) Yeah, he cries and goes on vacation when he's losing. Big surprise, most people did back then, although I usually just stopped playing or did as much damage, feels better.

Again, you didn't play OC, you didn't play that era. No players who have played that era are taking your side, while plenty have confirmed the info I've given you. Stop acting like a child, man up, accept that your stupid opinion has no base.

Please, go find a player who was in SHRK, XXX, =T=, HN, MGH, SoL who would tell a different story. Although, Gaurav may be a bitter little kid due to the fact we didn't kill =T= and say something different, but he was part of the XXX team that defeated SHRK which got its direction from Kevin. Kevin was offered to play with WDH but combined his main set of players with it to form SHRK, it was a very terrifying alliance and perhaps one of the best that Kevin has played in. WDH members are known for being complete war hawks that will throw down a bunch of money and fight to the last man, and Kevin's group were very clever and commanded them quite well. You can scream about how it wasn't one of his dream teams, but in some ways it was much better. Dream teams aren't about throwing a bunch of pros together sometimes, they're about a team that works BEST together, SHRK was this way. Unfortunately for them, Joey and I make a pretty terrifying strategy core, while the players we had were top of the line as well. We outexpanded them and contained them and whittled them down until we cracked the hive despite them 5v1ing us. (SHRK, 2 subs, HN, and their sub)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:00 pm 
Major
Major

Please stay on topic.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:07 pm 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Taking charge and playing serious are two different things. When I was in WAW allaince with him on E1, we did fight Andrei which helped ARM to win the era. We werent looking to win, but we did make an impact. Kevin led the attacks. So? That doesnt mean he was being serious.

People boost because hey can afford it. 40 ions doesnt cost much. Oh and btw, they formed Mupt? Who was in your team? Liran, Gaurav, Heidi, Kevin, Oluvai, Creel, Oms, Torpet, Trister, Taz etc - who was in your team amongst them?

Quote:
Again, you didn't play OC, you didn't play that era. No players who have played that era are taking your side, while plenty have confirmed the info I've given you. Stop acting like a child, man up, accept that your stupid opinion has no base.

Cuz they dont give a rats ass about some dumb kid running his mouth but has nothing to show for. I dont care what you have to say about SHRK, but I am just saying that you have zero achievements and that Milan has far more than you and he automatically gets bragging rights (which you dont) given the fact that he is better than you in just about everything - strategy, diplomacy, activity. The same goes for VND as an alliance. Being all butthurt makes you look like the loser you really are. Man up, stop acting like a child and accept the fact that VND was better than Cbop and learn to lose gracefully.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:36 am 
Major
Major

mfreak wrote:
Taking charge and playing serious are two different things. When I was in WAW allaince with him on E1, we did fight Andrei which helped ARM to win the era. We werent looking to win, but we did make an impact. Kevin led the attacks. So? That doesnt mean he was being serious.

People boost because hey can afford it. 40 ions doesnt cost much. Oh and btw, they formed Mupt? Who was in your team? Liran, Gaurav, Heidi, Kevin, Oluvai, Creel, Oms, Torpet, Trister, Taz etc - who was in your team amongst them?

Quote:

Cuz they dont give a rats ass about some dumb kid running his mouth but has nothing to show for. I dont care what you have to say about SHRK, but I am just saying that you have zero achievements and that Milan has far more than you and he automatically gets bragging rights (which you dont) given the fact that he is better than you in just about everything - strategy, diplomacy, activity. The same goes for VND as an alliance. Being all butthurt makes you look like the loser you really are. Man up, stop acting like a child and accept the fact that VND was better than Cbop and learn to lose gracefully.

If you and Kenny insist on continuing this conversation please do so in private or at least somewhere relevant. It has no place on this thread, thank you both for your cooperation. :)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:27 am 
Corporal
Corporal

There are sore losers and there are sore winners. VND keep gloating over their victory and they expect their opponents to applaud? Just because Kenny is putting things into perspective, it doesnt mean he's "butthurt".

I am a SoLDier

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next