It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Statistics
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:32 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I hate to say it Kenny, but you sound rather butthurt at the moment.

The reason I posted the era summary is that I know myself and many others like to read back about eras that have happened in the past. You don't have to read it if you don't want to read it, that's your call.

The reason for the statistics is so that if there is ever an era like this in the future, people can compare it to this era. The Championship Era might return, and I think it would be interesting to see the difference in crystal count, in highest kills, in boosts given out etc.

As for the R4/R5, many told me they didn't believe I actually killed as many squads with it as was rumoured. Considering the total amount of squads killed in those R4/R5 screenies is over 1100, I'd say it did make quite the difference. Of course these are not the most active enemies being killed, but even those that were taken out in Africa would be potential enemies later and I would prefer to kill them without losses over having to face them and lose lots of armor later, considering our income wasn't that high so we couldn't afford to lose that much armor.

Quote:
Alas, they were too busy fighting wars and doing actual BD work to give a serious crap about finding weak inactive nubs to gain some exp over.

And that for me is the biggest reason I think you are butthurt. You can ask anyone in my alliance whether I participated in wars. When we were going for the SAGE hive I was the first there, when SEXY backstabbed I went Leroy Jenkins into NA while the rest followed.

I don't mind no one posting, that's fine by me. It's for use in the future, or for those that weren't here during the era and want to know what happened.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:34 pm 
News Team
News Team

You don't truly understand the meaning of Leeroy Jenkins, now do you?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:35 pm 
Major
Major

I post because I like numbers, records, and screenshots of what has been accomplished. It was the first era of its kind and should be recorded with as much detail as possible. As for your comment about the reporting team after the beginning most of our info came from the forums anyway so your point is a bit moot since our information was coming from posts like this. As for your attitude if you do not wish to look at statistics (what this thread was clearly labelled to be) I would suggest not clicking. Or maybe you are upset none of your team made it into the posts/stat pages who knows but it seems like an awful lot of unnecessary hostility coming from you over nothing.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:36 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Lolowut wrote:
You don't truly understand the meaning of Leeroy Jenkins, now do you?

The Leeroy Jenkins part was just a joke, don't take it too seriously ;)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:26 pm 
News Team
News Team

Korupt wrote:
I post because I like numbers, records, and screenshots of what has been accomplished. It was the first era of its kind and should be recorded with as much detail as possible. As for your comment about the reporting team after the beginning most of our info came from the forums anyway so your point is a bit moot since our information was coming from posts like this. As for your attitude if you do not wish to look at statistics (what this thread was clearly labelled to be) I would suggest not clicking. Or maybe you are upset none of your team made it into the posts/stat pages who knows but it seems like an awful lot of unnecessary hostility coming from you over nothing.

I'd rather read the newspaper, not unnecessary spam.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:27 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

As they said though.. You don't have read it.. And it seems you're a bit biased at this point..

Check out RupertAngier's Wonderful Community Suggestions ;)
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=25755

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:32 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Quote:
I'd rather read the newspaper, not unnecessary spam.

That's fine, you don't need to read this :) But as Korupt said, the newspaper takes lots of its content from stuff like this.

Actually if you check the last post Aister made and then the statistics part there at the bottom you see this.

Quote:
Taken from Senatus’s thread

:lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:50 pm 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

tbh i read a lot of things milanos posts about the CE i didnt play the era so this helps me know what actually happened.
normally i dont post but i guess to prove a point it was needed

Hero 2nd
RFW 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
BoS 1st
OC 1st
TFF 1st X2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:32 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

The newspaper only copies what VND puts up here. So doesnt really matter what you read, it's all the same slant...

I am a SoLDier

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:23 pm 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
I hate to say it Kenny, but you sound rather butthurt at the moment.

I dont know why you take him seriously...no one does. Ignore the butthurt wussies and move on.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next