It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: E6 Champions Era - Thank you to all who participated
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:57 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Congratulations VND, impressive work forging that empire and the great team that you guys put together.

Though I do hope we won't ever see it again. :P

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:13 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Thank you one and all for the great era. This was probably one of the best eras that I have played.

Thanks a lot to all of the team members in VND alliance - Pantera, Rania, Brian, Kent, Gaurav, Milan, Odin, Dennis, Murija, Lex and Celene. You guys were awesome and great team mates. Thoroughly enjoyed playing with you guys.

Thanks a lot Andrei for supporting us throughout the era, wouldnt have been able to do without all the tokens and the support.

Thanks a lot to all our allies - Haha, Lost, Beer, IND, Trol, Tfm and anyone else I missed. You guys were awesome and I dont think we would have been able to win without you guys.

Thanks a lot to Sold for being friends throughout the era.

Special thanks to all of our opponents - GML and subs, Cbop, SAGE and allies, DR, Sexy - you guys made the era exciting and full of war from tick 1.

This will be my last era for good. I will still be sticking around, building on E1 and watching, but I am effectively done from serious BD play. Maybe in the future if I have time, but I doubt it.

Last but not least, thanks to Ilona and Seth for doing a great job as Admins and special thanks to Ilona for putting this era together :)

Once again, thanks everyone, its nice to quit on a winning note! :)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:19 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

too bad we have to rush era end (cose of various non BD issue), cose, now, to play with these units that we have, would be real fun

:D

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:02 am 
Major
Major

Congratulations on the win VND, I hope you all come back so I can face you with my friends. ;) :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:50 pm 
Private
Private

I would also like to thank my VND Family for this great ERA and win and giving me the opportunity to be apart of such a great alliance. It was a chance for me personally to play with members of the BD Community whom I believe are some of the best to play the game.

Thank you Andrei for taking a chance on me and allowing me to play in VND and I would be willing to play on one of your teams anytime you are a great motivator and strategist. Thanks to Rania for putting my name in the hat.

Our Allies were just well simply amazing I have never seen such a tight group of Allies working together as all of you did.

Well our enemies they were equally as impressive thank you for allowing me to help lower your overhead.

Made new friends learned a few new things but most importantly I had fun THANK YOU

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:55 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

This round was epic
as a cbop member i enjoyed it alot
and thanks for the competition
in the end your allies were stronger and u win
goodjob

-vruago aka faye valentine

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2