It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Please respect other community members moderators and administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: More Money or Cheaper Equipment
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 4:33 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Location: Somewhere in SuperMechs arenas... Find me if you can!
You can try to accumulate money and buy a full build at once, you don't have to buy everything in the shop :)

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 5:43 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

This is one of the problems I have with super mechs..

Check out RupertAngier's Wonderful Community Suggestions ;)
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=25755

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:07 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

The point of this game is not just fighting, it's strategy :)
You need to plan ahead, you have to think what would be good with a torso(especially this, since the torso is the core of your build, a lot of things depend on it), module, weapon, or something else. you will need to examine each item properly for the build you're planning(you can choose a level to build your mech at, it can be higher than your own level if you want to), and decide what would be the best for you, hold that in your mind, and buy when you can. if you have bought the wrong item, you can sell it for a full refund if you don't exit the workshop. NEVER EVER SELL YOUR OLD BUILD UNTIL YOU CAN COMPLETE YOUR NEW BUILD WITH THE MONEY YOU GET FROM IT. Also I wouldn't recommend to sell your old build even if you can get the new build. There is a chance that it might not work well, and by selling your old build, you'll lose your credit source if that's the case.
So, a summary: don't buy a lot, never sell what you have bought(unless you still can get a full refund) and plan what to buy.
I understand you concern, I really do, but think about this: If anyone was able to sell everything with a full refund no matter what, than the game would lose some of it's depth. this feature is put to make the players think more about what to buy, since this makes it more strategic.

Whoa that was a long post...
Hope you can understand what I mean, cheers :)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:07 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I think I've misunderstood your point before, sorry about that and thanks for making it clear :)
Current refund price of the shop is %25 of the purchase price, and this is not enough to test a weapon, that's a fact. And there are a lot of people suffering from it. There has been some topics with some ideas about solving this problem, I'll give the link of one of them here, which I find useful instead of increasing the refund price.
Here is the link:Click here
I hope that you'll like it too.
Edit: Until this is solved, you can do as I said in my previous post, this way you can avoid it as much as possible...
But be careful choosing your build, because if it fails, you might need to change more than just a weapon...
Cheers :)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]