It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: PAIN + Subs v/s SOLD + JAWS
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 4:29 pm 
Captain
Captain

The BR of 339 SOLD squad v/s around 250 from us.. Again activity cost us as 2 guys couldn't join in and was 1 tick late.. Yet 2 get BR of the 2nd wave of attack..

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 5:31 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

signlord wrote:
Lol.. Either u guys r playing dumb or really going full *CENSORED*.. The point is every1 loses op.. We had anti inf spam in all ops but that guy sent tanks to spam us.. And we were getting back those ops.. But SOLD stole it the very tick n send more squads than us.. In one op I sent 1 squad to get it back n JasonS sent 3 full squads.. So I sent the msg 2 Jason to turn back or face war..
I don't attack without warning.. N I was discussing the possibility of attack ith SOLD but some1 from one of the allies (I know who) leaked the info.. N SOLD caught us offguard.

Alternatively we are experienced players who have higher standards than teams who lose enough outposts to care about. With all due respect, if you believe putting an anti inf spam on every OP will shield it without the need to scan or reinforce further, then I am not surprised you lose ops.

Defend your ops. Sniping can be a cause of war if you have evidence - but once an OP goes yellow, it's fair game. No ones property at that point.

Please refrain from calling players names as an alternative to a proper argumentation, it contributes nothing to the discussion.

When I hear that another alliance is rallying allies to attack me - I attack too. I would be very disappointed in Edi if he hadn't. When someones going to strike first, it better be me.

And trying to play to get another alliance to a lower rank, if I may add, is a bit disappointing. If you can't take someones place, no reason to kill them.

signlord wrote:
The BR of 339 SOLD squad v/s around 250 from us.. Again activity cost us as 2 guys couldn't join in and was 1 tick late.. Yet 2 get BR of the 2nd wave of attack..

Nice battle. Consider building more armour though, in the future. Really helps in the bigger ones. Especially when you're also featuring damage.

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 12:47 am 
Captain
Captain

Alexander mate.. U r such a pro.. Oh I'm stunned by ur reasoning..
Let me give u an example.. VND loses op 2 a noob. They r sending a squad to get it back.. Will SOLD dare to send 3 squads to steal that op?? No lower rank alliance will do it to higher rank alliance..

Man u seriously made me laugh..

Simple point is SOLD n us had a power difference of 1k n they underestimated us. That's why they did such act which a rank 30 alliance would have never dared to do to us.. GML tried 2 steal from us but when I msg to Tabula he turned back immediately coz they r just rebuilding. But SOLD could afford 2 not listen.. That is the difference.

So u say we r not fair in doing what we did? We'll still fight n play the rest of CE only 2 make sure SOLD dies in this era. I don't care my animosity in another era but in this 1 our only goal is a dead SOLD..

As for ur suggestion of armor.. Didn't u read that we got nuked many a times n lost ton of armor.. I myself lost 100 plus armor due to no net at my place for one day. Also I don't play with damage.. It must have come with one of the new recruits..
Peace

Edit : All credit for SOLD win goes 2 Domend.. SOLD were also inactive but this guy Domend was active anytime.. GML's loss was SOLD's gain.. Must say 1 of the best MOW I've faced (Don't knw if he had similar role in SOLD too)..

Edit2 : Forgot 2 mention that it was the other alliances asking us 2 attack SOLD. just that at the last moment they backed out or got busy with other things n we were left alone..

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 2:43 am 
Private
Private

LOL PAIN...you have just made my day...

Well,if we sees neutral OPs...we will be taking it..we dont care who was the previous owner and such...

War started as you "promised" us with a war...since then,why should we tolerate with u?Especially when you have a massive nuke fields built just underneath our colonies in AA

well,now,our rank dropped from top1 to top3...thats far enough,since we losing some ranges and armours..which shall be able to rebuild soon before our next war started...

But,how about you and your alliances?^^

Previous BRs will be posting soon...as war is pretty much over now...and PAIN has just brought the real "PAINs" to his alliances.

War lasted not even a week time period...and we do really understimated PAINs and their sub...
Well,we thought we can kill them all last weekend.... :(

P/S:We still have 100 over squads flying around...otherwise,we would not be able to kill rainman 1k troops...:P

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 8:33 am 
Private
Private

signlord wrote:
May the best win..

And our BRs so far:
1st:
2nd:
3rd:
4th:

PAIN(after that this,they changed them name to V alliances)
5th:

PA1N
6th:

7th:

8th:

Obviously,if include what sinlord posted earlier...they are total 9 BRs from us...:)

We hope to keep more coming soon...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3