Basicly someone made an op near me and moved units from a far range giving me enough time to take the op. Once I took the op they were moving 10+ squads to me (tick 35) so i did the normal incoming scan and got 47 units (a tick in to their flight).
Since the scans are 50% off I did: 42*1.5=70 to get the max units. So the max units they could sent was 70 units. I then did a rough battle where I actually won and since it was 2 guys vs 1 I thought it would be well worth the hit.
So I took the hit and they had 82 units, not 70. This of crouse beat me with 30 reamining units. So I re did the sim with the 70 units from the exact build they sent to the op.
70/83 to get the ratio of the units = 0.85. Then multiply the units they had by 0.85 to get what my incoming said they had max.
This is what the BR showed from what the initial 70 units max on the scan. What I planned for 1 player managing to kill 2. I did nothing wrong here as you can see I planned this attack through to the finest detail and yet I've lost everything I worked hard for in the early ticks because they ended up winning with 30 troops remaining.
Someone please explain this to me, what I did wrong and why I've just spent 1k reds 35 ticks in to an era for nothing now -_-
For those who say you obviously did the incoming scan before they sent all their units. I did the incoming scan 2 ticks before they landed on the op (it was theres when they originally sent) and the clostest eta that they sent from to the op was eta 5. The picture above shows it (distance calculator shows the distance as eta 5. The scan is two ticks before the BR so they couldn't have snuck more units in)
I'M SO MAD AT THIS LIKE AGAGHEIHGEDA!!!