It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Sort of lame Champion Era?
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 4:07 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I wasn't told to add no homo in there Ilona, so it wasn't in there :)

Well Ilona, from what we know they are handing over. SEXY fought on our side against SAGE, they will hand over their relics when needed. SoLD will hand over, they do not want a war and have said they would hand since the start and we trust them. BEER are dear friends, they don't intend to go for rank 1 so they will hand over as well.

That is not to say the era is over, of course.. I have not yet reached my 100k kills and we don't want to leave unfinished business, so we will fly over to Australia to put our flags on SAGE and allies' colonies and kill their units :) With the help of our dear friends and allies that we sincerely love we should be able to pull it off, despite the fact they'll have built a stronghold there.

And if not we die trying! :lol:

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 8:19 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Personally, if i was in one of these good alliances and I saw half an opportunity I would take it for the win. whether if I am allied with them or not. Shhhh don't tell anyone. I mean it is a championship era is not.

The problem I'm seeing though is how big this coalition is, so even if I am good enough to compete with VND, how can I compete with VND and the other 3 good enough to win alliances in their coalition. My opportunity may not be viable.

100k kills would be nice stat xD. will what did you have last round we played together?

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 11:57 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I was too busy enjoying my ridiculously high all r4/r5 army, everytime I set a goal I hit it easier than planned. I want to say that if he hits 100k he definitely has me beat, but wouldn't be night and day. had 50k easy, I'd say less than 80k/90k but I may be mistaken.

I have to admit I feel bad when "helping/being a sub", however I'm playing\watching for fun where if I go to bed and say, "sorry gone for a week", it isn't a matter of tethering my laptop to my phone while driving on the highway 90 mph to arrive sooner and plan next alliance's next moves but rather logging in a week later at full resources.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 3:19 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Yep Aazaadx.. It's very hard to compete with us at the moment.

And I'm afraid to say I already have you beat anyway Will :lol:

You E1, on AI era.

Me M1, my era.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 3:37 am 
Private
Private

6.4k ops captured ?? :o

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:16 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Looking forward to you reaching 100k kills. I believe will could have reached that if we werent parked on the relic for all that time at the end of the round, but we will never know.

Again, that stat will be impressive. Good luck

4700+ battles, mostly ops?

Last edited by aazaadx on Tue May 14, 2013 11:38 am, edited 7 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:18 am 
Private
Private

aazaadx wrote:
Looking forward to you reaching 100k kills. I believe will could have reached that if we werent parked on the relic for all that time at the end of the round, but we will never know.

Both Will and Milan would have higher kill counts if it was now, as well. As back when they hit 50k, it wasn't soldiers killed. Only units. Now it counts as soldiers. And seeing as how we were fighting vehs all era in AI, that stat is probably around 75k~

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 12:18 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Milanos wrote:
I wasn't told to add no homo in there Ilona, so it wasn't in there :)

Well Ilona, from what we know they are handing over. SEXY fought on our side against SAGE, they will hand over their relics when needed. SoLD will hand over, they do not want a war and have said they would hand since the start and we trust them. BEER are dear friends, they don't intend to go for rank 1 so they will hand over as well.

That is not to say the era is over, of course.. I have not yet reached my 100k kills and we don't want to leave unfinished business, so we will fly over to Australia to put our flags on SAGE and allies' colonies and kill their units :) With the help of our dear friends and allies that we sincerely love we should be able to pull it off, despite the fact they'll have built a stronghold there.

And if not we die trying! :lol:

HaHa has a relic u know lol
don't be so sure that we will be ur tools xD :P

FEAR,Hell,VVV,SoL,MOON,(The Elements),Nam,SWIM,PUFF,AL,TLA,KoH
HaHa Leader

current worlds:
e2,e6,m2

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 1:55 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

plot twist: everyone attacked VND, everyone including VND died... NEWS win CE

gg guys

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 5:12 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

aazaadx wrote:

4700+ battles, mostly ops?

Mostly outposts yes, I think. I also got spammed quite regularly, so that adds some extra ones.

Quote:
Both Will and Milan would have higher kill counts if it was now, as well. As back when they hit 50k, it wasn't soldiers killed. Only units. Now it counts as soldiers. And seeing as how we were fighting vehs all era in AI, that stat is probably around 75k~

Yep. We can start setting new records now with the actual numbers of soldiers killed. Love that they fixed that.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next