It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Respect other community members and moderators/administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: Good SuperMechs Matches
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 1:51 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Location: Somewhere in SuperMechs arenas... Find me if you can!
Hello, everyone!
Today, I officially announce that I've created a YouTube video series about good battles in SuperMechs!!!
You can take a look at my videos from this playlist:
Click here to open the playlist

I'll add more videos as I encounter more battles like this.
For now, Enjoy!

P.S. I'd like to add your battles but unfortunately, supermech only lets you see the replays of people that you can see in the ranking list. When I'm able to see other people's replays, I'll be able to add your battles to my videos! Till than, stay tuned!!
P.P.S. If you want to test your skills by fighting against me, use my Player ID(below) to add me to your friends! This way, you can invite me to battle and if I'm available, I will accept it. I even might put some of battles I'll fight this way.

Here is the Player ID: 6918106

Add me now and have a chance to fight against me!!
The Rules:
1. Use everything you can, including kits!!! I'll be using them too ;)
2. I have five builds right now, their levels are 23,28(sometimes 29),36,46 and 53. Your Matchmaking level must be close to one of these so it will be more fair when we fight.

Last edited by TheSingular on Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:04 pm, edited 17 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Good SuperMechs Matches
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 3:03 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Hi yoyodetroyer, first, i'm TheS there, but i can't blame you for seeing it like The5, '5' and 'S' look quite similar :) .
Now about your battles against the pit:
I see after you have equipped your energy shield instead of heat shield, you have won against him. That is because his weapons was dealing Explosive damage, which increase your heat and his heat. If you equip a heat shield in this situation, your heat will increase even more, so your mech will easily overheat and your heat shield will automatically be deactivated. If you equip an energy shield though, as you did, he will not be able to drain all your energy since he didn't have energy weapons. Also by not using a heat shield, the damage you took also didn't increase your heat, so your mech overheated less, giving you more actions to attack him back.

yoyodestroyer wrote:
you don,t equipment LV23 legs .maybe you can see is guy: gladiator(torsos)

Can you or somebody else try to explain what did you mean here? I didn't quite understand it unfortunately... sorry.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 3:53 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

yoyodestroyer wrote:
my god .fight the pit .you must use the energy shield.energy weapons.

using ONLY energy weapons won't be that good either, since the enemy will be using his heat weapons to overheat you more than he does, so he will be able to attack more than you can at that time. My opinion about this is, to have at least one energy weapon to drain the opponent's energy, since energy shields, energy weapons, some drones, teleports and grappling hooks(harpoon marks) all use energy. Making the enemy mech run out of energy prevents it from using any of the above items.

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 4:03 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

You're welcome :)
As a last piece of advice, always have some kits equipped on your mech. you can use them when you want, and in some cases, they can be more profitable than a defeat :)

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 4:28 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Sorry, but i need your player id if you want me to check your build. You can find it in the friends section, the 7-digit number it is. You can also use the one i wrote in my first post to add me yourself instead, thechoice is yours. :)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next