It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours



Forum rules


1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: I can see the FUTURE
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 8:16 pm 
BD Maintenance Team
BD Maintenance Team
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:55 pm
Posts: 1546
Gender: male
that's right folks, the best player in BD can now see in the future or could see in the future hehehe


Spoiler:
Image


and of course aister was wrong, obviously.

_________________
Image
Apollo wrote:
Eh, I try to win every once and awhile. Gotta keep up appearances.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: I can see the FUTURE
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 8:53 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:55 pm
Posts: 240
Location: The Forsaken Realm
Gender: male
Only I can see the future, as I am the Harbinger

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: I can see the FUTURE
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 9:00 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:29 pm
Posts: 1615
Location: In Seth's back yard under a rock
Gender: male
if you really can, tell me this, in 5 years will we or will we not be ruled by a high up race of potato people that appoint me their leader.

_________________
Retired Sr.mod


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: I can see the FUTURE
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 9:21 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 2:20 pm
Posts: 2236
Location: right here obviously
Gender: female
lifenstuff wrote:
that's right folks, the best player in BD can now see in the future or could see in the future hehehe


Spoiler:
Image


and of course aister was wrong, obviously.

but it didn't disappear the next day, so aister was right and you're just a wannabe medium! COME PEASANTS, LET US BURN THIS WELP AT THE STAKE!

_________________
the fabulous forum person, now with steam! steam ID: PrincessAbi


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: I can see the FUTURE
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 9:40 pm 
BD Maintenance Team
BD Maintenance Team
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:55 pm
Posts: 1546
Gender: male
Tenkai wrote:
lifenstuff wrote:
that's right folks, the best player in BD can now see in the future or could see in the future hehehe


Spoiler:
Image


and of course aister was wrong, obviously.

but it didn't disappear the next day, so aister was right and you're just a wannabe medium! COME PEASANTS, LET US BURN THIS WELP AT THE STAKE!

if you notice my exquisitely exquisite and beautifully written English, through its literary wonders, you would know that i meant the next day as being sometime soon, which as you know is very relative, especially to a being like me who can see the end of time.

@Ryan go and take your potatoes to some oven or something

_________________
Image
Apollo wrote:
Eh, I try to win every once and awhile. Gotta keep up appearances.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: I can see the FUTURE
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 10:20 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 2:20 pm
Posts: 2236
Location: right here obviously
Gender: female
lifenstuff wrote:
Tenkai wrote:
lifenstuff wrote:
that's right folks, the best player in BD can now see in the future or could see in the future hehehe


Spoiler:
Image


and of course aister was wrong, obviously.

but it didn't disappear the next day, so aister was right and you're just a wannabe medium! COME PEASANTS, LET US BURN THIS WELP AT THE STAKE!

if you notice my exquisitely exquisite and beautifully written English, through its literary wonders, you would know that i meant the next day as being sometime soon, which as you know is very relative, especially to a being like me who can see the end of time.

except 1 1/2 years later isn't exactly sometime soon.

_________________
the fabulous forum person, now with steam! steam ID: PrincessAbi


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: I can see the FUTURE
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 10:23 pm 
BD Maintenance Team
BD Maintenance Team
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:55 pm
Posts: 1546
Gender: male
It's relative Tenkai, like i said, to me who can see to the end of time.

_________________
Image
Apollo wrote:
Eh, I try to win every once and awhile. Gotta keep up appearances.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: I can see the FUTURE
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 5:17 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:19 pm
Posts: 239
Location:                      ★                   The mystical land of Eng
Gender: male
Typical "psychics", alwayse changing their story when proved wrong.

_________________
        ★★★  ★  ★ ★ ★★★
        ★   ★ ★ ★ ★  ★
        ★★★ ★★★ ★★  ★★★
        ★   ★ ★ ★ ★  ★
        ★   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★★
         ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★★
         ★   ★ ★ ★ ★  ★
         ★   ★★★ ★★  ★★★
          ★   ★ ★ ★ ★  ★
           ★★  ★  ★ ★ ★★★


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: I can see the FUTURE
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:07 am 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:48 am
Posts: 8023
Location: Fuyuki City
Gender: male
fortune teller: u're going to die soon
me 50 yrs later: I haven't died yet
fortune teller: soon, doesn't mean in 1 year, I'm talking about the future, u're going to die
me: thanks, I guess ppl die when they are killed
fortune teller: omg that's so deep

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: I can see the FUTURE
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:14 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:35 pm
Posts: 614
Location: FYRO Macedonia
Gender: male
i can predict the future(to all who read this) :


Spoiler:
you will visit the battle dawn forum atleast once in your life

_________________
Image


BMO chop(If this was a real attack you'd be dead)


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl