It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please read the stickied topic marked "Please read before posting"~

Please only post here if you need technical help with BattleDawn, or if you have information that can help someone.

Please stay on topic.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Account merge
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 5:39 pm 
Private
Private

*This is strictly game login related, not about the forum, and is more of a question for an admin.

I played battle dawn originally, before the rework of the login system, on the bd account "snowman191". I unfortunately forgot everything about the account and moved to a new one. Is there anyway to merge my current account with it or rename my current account so I have the login "snowman191" again?

Post subject: Re: Account merge
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 5:49 pm 
Major
Major

Not as far as I know.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:29 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

best bet is to just use one. not have heard of such merger before

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:38 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

even if we do, due to the reason they can have two or more accounts getting blue by votes, and merge them so they will have 2x or more blue per day, we are not going to do that.

there is a search member function on the forum, u can use it to search for ur account name, and use the forgot password to find ur own password back.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 11:14 pm 
Private
Private

aister wrote:
even if we do, due to the reason they can have two or more accounts getting blue by votes, and merge them so they will have 2x or more blue per day, we are not going to do that.

there is a search member function on the forum, u can use it to search for ur account name, and use the forgot password to find ur own password back.

I seem to have not explained my question adequately. I've been using the account I use now since the login function was switched over to it's current version, where each world can be logged into with one account, etc. The other day I stumbled across the account details for the previous account I used before the login system was converted. I just want to know if I can change the username of the account I use now to my original account name, not merge the tokens or any of that.

I really just want to know if I can change my battle dawn username to the username of the account I forgot about.

Again, this is NOT about any forum account, this is the account used to log into the game.

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 12:34 am 
Major
Major

snowman191 wrote:
aister wrote:

I seem to have not explained my question adequately. I've been using the account I use now since the login function was switched over to it's current version, where each world can be logged into with one account, etc. The other day I stumbled across the account details for the previous account I used before the login system was converted. I just want to know if I can change the username of the account I use now to my original account name, not merge the tokens or any of that.

I really just want to know if I can change my battle dawn username to the username of the account I forgot about.

Again, this is NOT about any forum account, this is the account used to log into the game.

Well the account used on the forum is the same account used to login in the game as for changing your account name it cannot not be done.

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 1:05 am 
Private
Private

Korupt wrote:
snowman191 wrote:
aister wrote:

Well the account used on the forum is the same account used to login in the game as for changing your account name it cannot not be done.

Weird, so it doesn't matter that I use different accounts to log into the forum and the game?

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 1:07 am 
Major
Major

Nope, that does not matter at all.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]