It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: BUG
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:05 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

did spy action, saw op lockeddown, checked events it said spy captured, refreshed(same tick) and lockdown was gone

http://prntscr.com/13xtm0

http://prntscr.com/13xtrj

PS:-remove joe from adminship, he dont know whats happening in galaxy, he dont know double mine(mine on mine), also i told him if we have spy on colony, spy protection should be cheap as on .com, he said"there is second option", also when battlescore was ON, i asked seth if killing units of banned player will give score, he said"NO", but actually it did gave score.

Post subject: Re: BUG
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:33 am 
Private
Private

VIRUXED wrote:
did spy action, saw op lockeddown, checked events it said spy captured, refreshed(same tick) and lockdown was gone

http://prntscr.com/13xtm0

http://prntscr.com/13xtrj

The bug is being fixed.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:20 am 
Major
Major
 WWW  Profile

Administrators manage many different worlds, sometimes which have slightly different versions of the client running. Just like any human, they run the small risk of slipping up when providing this client information to many people on many different versions.. Especially after new updates, where bugs may be involved (such as the one battlescore was in). If you suspect that your admin is unaware of something else happening on the world, which could possibly be bug related, a smart idea would be to tell him/her about it rather than complain.

As far as I am aware, battlescore was not supposed to be awarded from killing a banned players troops.. You may have encountered a bug, your best course of action would have been to report the incident to world admin with screenshots, this would have landed you with some blues for helping out as well.

Lastly, if you have an issue with the professionalism of staff, leave the according admin feedback in-game. You may also sling an e-mail to [email protected], where your complaint to be reviewed by senior staff. The forums are not the place for that. You should also take into consideration that there are not many games that guarantee such fast response times.. It's the norm these days to be stuck waiting 7 days or so for some guy to give a canned response to your support ticket.. Take that with a grain of salt.

Most Crystals: 121
Highest Power: 212

Sensual bath time feat. Ferr3t
Spoiler:

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:35 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

I dont have any problem with any admin except admin joe, he is careless and really inactive, i know you may think that i am the only one thinking that, its better if you ask all players of galaxy2 atleast once that how professional is admin joe, he never ends era at the right time.
the only good thing is that he gave me blues many times for reporting multis :)

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:12 am 
Major
Major

We know about this bug and have actually developed a fix for it, it should be put into place in the next update. Thank you for reporting the bug and for your patience while we fix it.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]