Well, let's see..
1. you can't add a space before or after your name in the name changing boost. example: " hero " instead of "hero"
This one is only noticeable when you use the name change boost.
2. Whenever a new world start, there will be in the top left corner a countdown counting from 24:00 to 0:00 and the world will start automatically when it reaches 0:00
This one is only relevant to worlds that have just restarted and are still frozen.
3. Leaders find in the 'my alliance' tab an option to close or open the alliance for new recruits. The default setting is 'open' and new members can join every alliance without an invitation (by clicking on the leaders colony -> join alliance)
Only alliance leaders will see the different options to open/close the alliance. Although if there's an "open" alliance, when you click on the alliance leader there should be an option to join. If there is no option, either the alliance is closed or they're full.
4. Agent actions cost energy no matter if they fail or succeed
This is only noticeable when you do covert operations with your agents.
5. events of jamming doesn't auto pop-up anymore
Have you jammed anything yet? If you jammed something, you shouldn't see anything happening.. ^^
6. Medals are now displayed like: 'medal' x 3 instead of 'medal medal medal'
Find someone with multiple medals showing, and you should see this.. do you not?