It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
 Post subject: Re: [Official] Championship Era Newspaper - General Chat
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:15 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
they can get a feel for mechanics and game problems on servers they use for testing that is no excuse for them to be playing on champ era or any real server.

You cannot get a feel for the game on a testing server. Real eras, real battles, thats how you keep yourself updated about the game.

Quote:
also wanted to add... its unfair admins playing in a champ era... all this is setup to bleed the boosters dry... TacticSoft is a money making company... if they say they are not they are lying... I don't trust any BD admin staff

You always have the choice of NOT boosting. You know? Just don't press the big green button! And yes, Tacticsoft is a business, and looks to make money. If it doesnt, we wont have BD. So am not sure why that is unacceptable for you. Secondly, if you dont trust admins, then its your problem. Seth and Ilona are completely trustworthy and many players will attest to that statement.

Quote:
Admin could give extra blus tokens away to everyone in an era which happens to have their teammates... they control free res which they can give to whom they want... No One is here to police the admin... they could do as they like.. and to be honest there is no moral test to how good of a character is of the admins... they could be cheats wanting to super cheat by being admins...

Thats just childish. Giving away blues is contradictory to your claim that BD is a money making business. Secondly if they were really helping us we'd have beaten you by now.

Quote:
Admins can play normal worlds but not Championship... Championship era should be Players only NOT STAFF... and you lost your right to be a player on a Champ era when you became a staff member...

The Championship era is just like any other era.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:19 am 
Private
Private

I'm a moderater, so that technically makes me a staff member. Am I not allowed to play BD anymore? :( But all kidding aside, Admins RARELY play any world seriously anyway. Sure, they'll play it, and maybe Semi-serious, but never for the win. Only exception being Tom, but as he's a kongregate Admin, he does not have access to the main BD servers. I have not seen Seth, Ilona, Simen or Joe play a 100% serious era in years. I've seen them (except Seth) play, and not do too much, take a top 3 or join a sub or whatever. But I haven't seen them go for the win. And even if an Admin DID want to go for the win, I would be 100% fine with it. I trust them completely. If and Admin did, for whatever reason cheat, the other admins would catch it, and deal with it. I know for a fact that they keep an extra close eye on staff members when playing seriously(mods), so imagine how close they'd watch an Admin? No, admins playing is 100% OKAY with me.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:37 am 
Major
Major

Platinum69 wrote:
this newspaper is so low budget and cheap...

It is a "newspaper" put on by players that simply want to record the events of the champions era. How expensive would you like a free project to be?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:51 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Korupt wrote:
Platinum69 wrote:
this newspaper is so low budget and cheap...

It is a "newspaper" put on by players that simply want to record the events of the champions era. How expensive would you like a free project to be?

Platinum can use the money he used to boost to sponsor the newspaper :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:14 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I would just like to say, for someone with superunits, unlimited res and unlimited tokens.. Simmen, Tom and Joe.. You suck at this game.

:lol:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:29 pm 
Private
Private

I like ur name bro 6_6

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:31 pm 
Major
Major

Superman102 wrote:
I like ur name bro 6_6

Who? :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 2:39 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Sorry about my comments in regards to the hard work people have put into this newspaper...

I didn't mean to insult all your excellent work you all have put into such an awesome newspaper, shows real intelligence in your work..

About Admin and staff members playing... if they do play they should play for the win and not support some players and not others... its kind of biased...

You're NOT just a player BUT a representative of your company... so by playing and supporting some players and not all players, you're not being fair to all the customers/ clients (players) of your business...

Thats just my 2 cents... I wouldn't allow people in my company to treat others unfairly without providing them with support from all sides...

This isn't just any era... this is the title fight... the era players can call them the best of the best... this is the most prestige era ever... gets no bigger than this...

If it was a normal era... I wouldn't care...

Maybe Im completely wrong... but its how I feel :P

I humbly apologise to all admin and staff if I came across as calling you cheats or running some kind of scam... its not my intention...

Thanks again Tom for sitting me down and showing me the error of my ways...

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 5:36 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

well...

when an admin goes for a win, it'll become like this

admin wins = "OMG ADMIN ABUSED HIS POWER!! HE MUST CHEATED!!11"
admin loses = "u don't suit to be an admin, losing ur own game, booo"

personally I think, when anyone play the game, no matter if it's from Kong, Galaxy, admins or even president of the US, they are all players. Which means I don't care wat they do, going for the win, or just sit and build or even supporting one alliance or player.

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 2:02 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

so how come aister gets to double post and 90 units kill 824

BMO chop(If this was a real attack you'd be dead)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 308 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next