It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please only post here if you have questions about BattleDawn game play, or if you have information that can help another player asking questions.

Please stay on topic.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Hello ther guys ^_^
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:15 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

oriel123 wrote:
This is a guide for those who support the game.

Hi my name is Oriel and multies (dozens of them) killed my army and few of my team mates.

Ive wasted thousands of reds and 4k blues on this era and when Ive realized my army died by multies Ive asked the game for help - THE SAME GAME I SUPPORT.

Wanna know what their answer was? 2k blues... Ive lost my entire army to cheaters and all I get is 2k blues? Is that the service Im paying for? Is this wat WE pay for? we support the game and help it but once we need help It isnt ther for us?

Once they get the money they dont care about you.

Great guide right? makes you see how this game taking care of Its supporters - those who keep It alife - beside saying sorry they wont do anything.

Ps. Maybe all supporters should stop supporting for month or two and then the game will learn to take us seriously? To help us when we need? To not let cheaters win and supporters lose?

You are joking right? Seriously, winning an era (without relics) gives you 2k blue tokens. You have been given a winning era bounty without actually winning the era, what more compensation do you need?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:10 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

starwa7s wrote:
oriel123 wrote:
This is a guide for those who support the game.

Hi my name is Oriel and multies (dozens of them) killed my army and few of my team mates.

Ive wasted thousands of reds and 4k blues on this era and when Ive realized my army died by multies Ive asked the game for help - THE SAME GAME I SUPPORT.

Wanna know what their answer was? 2k blues... Ive lost my entire army to cheaters and all I get is 2k blues? Is that the service Im paying for? Is this wat WE pay for? we support the game and help it but once we need help It isnt ther for us?

Once they get the money they dont care about you.

Great guide right? makes you see how this game taking care of Its supporters - those who keep It alife - beside saying sorry they wont do anything.

Ps. Maybe all supporters should stop supporting for month or two and then the game will learn to take us seriously? To help us when we need? To not let cheaters win and supporters lose?

You are joking right? Seriously, winning an era (without relics) gives you 2k blue tokens. You have been given a winning era bounty without actually winning the era, what more compensation do you need?

winning? check this!
1. My memebrs voted some1 else cause they were pissed of me i died.
2. Our enemies pushed us and took us about 10% - 15% of the map killing another member army.

And i used 15k reds 5k blues.
2k blues is nothing! Im kidding u? u r the 1 who kidding me! I had my army right by our enemies hive and i was going to get the missing relics for victory now i have to retreat and rebuild with 2k blues - wow u r right this is great.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:34 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Well we do care.
Thats why I spend thursday 4 hours in f5, in your alliance chat and Skype to handle this.
In generally:
We do our best to catch cheaters before they do any harm. Sometimes they hide well and the harm is done before we found them. Thats the isolated cases when we are willing to give a compensation.

So did I. Every involved member got tokens and workers for the two battles they had.
I compensated you for the loss in that battle and according to the tick it was.
An example: You lost at tick 50 on a world 20 armor to a multi = you get resources to rebuild 20 armor. And for sure not tokens that you spend /didn't spend.
At tick 1300, and when you loose 300 heavies = you get resources to rebuild those 300 heavies.
There is usually no reason to give out tokens at all.
In this case, I saw that the era is about to end. I saw no reason to give you an incredible amount of resources for units you won't build anymore.

Thats why I offered you tokens.
I can't compensate for the time before, for the amounts of units you lost during wars, for structures you build or whatever. Those things are not related to the multi-issue.
In fact, I already felt pretty bad about giving out tokens at all, I rather go with resources only and only the reason that you are about to win very soon made me doing it.
The reason is, that I compensated according to the loss of each individual member of your team and if I would go with your proposal, I shouldn't have compensated some of your team as they didn't spent red tokens and none or just a few blue tokens.

So who spend nothing should get nothing back? Even when he lost more units or equal to you?
No sorry, that would be really unfair.

As I said, those 2 battles mattered to me. Not if one joined later, build less units, spend less tokens or whatever.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2