Thank you for looking at this post! First off, I'm looking for loyal members that are on at least 3 hours per day. Please take another look at the word LOYAL.
Second, you should read these guides whenever you can: viewtopic.php?f=171&t=23653
Third, we all have to share individual strategies. That's a rule.
You know what, I'm making a list of rules.
1. Share all strategies that may help the alliance.
2. No fighting over conquers or crystals. Crystal bonuses are shared evenly, and it doesn't matter who has what.
3. NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR SCORE. WE CARE ABOUT YOU.awwww that's cute
4. Our standard chassis is infantry. No arguments. Those who do not have them will be left out in mass battles to die in their separated shields.
5. No selfishness. Greedy people will be shot. Repeatedly.
6. Ask before you try conquering another alliance. Prey on the loners.
1. Be active for more than 2 hours per day.
2. Be loyal.
3. Be active in the in-game chat if alerted.
4. You must send in a interview if you want to join.
5. Be nice. Don't be a meanie.
Small list of bonus tips for the newbs
1. The best ratio for mechs is 20 range and 10 defense.
2. NEVER USE DAMAGE UPGRADES. THEY SUCK.
3. It doesn't matter if you're conquered.
4. Why infantry? First off, they're cheap. Second, nothing's really...GOOD against them. 'Cept for concussive weapons. That's it.
P.S. You may be assigned tasks or jobs in this alliance. Lazy people, GTFO. Good players, I salute you.