It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject: Re: Shcool is back good or bad?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:25 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Dude i have all AP classes,Zero period JROTC in the morning (which i spend giving the ol rifle a quick twirl) then i stay for Armed Drill Team practice in the afternoon and i still have time to lead my alliance on 2 worlds.

Thanks for teh siggy Rotag

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:09 am 
Major
Major
 WWW  Profile

jasonxfri13th wrote:
School starts in two days, but I always have time to spam the forums thanks to study hall.

I never had a problem with homework even though I am in advanced math and Honors science (which is also one year ahead like math) and German 5 and French 3. I just do the homework during other classes or during study hall and I spend the least possible time doing it, like in Math I just copy from the back of the book and during the starting of class he has the answers on the board.

I am also a sophomore.

I also never have a problem whit homework (last year of HS , which i think is called sophomore in the u.s.a/u.k?)

i read trough 80% (the other 20% had fugly pics) of a boi (which happened to be the hardest test of the year) and got a 9,3 :P

Total amount of crystals/relics obtained 2500~/11

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:47 am 
Corporal
Corporal
 YIM  Profile

rederoin wrote:
jasonxfri13th wrote:
School starts in two days, but I always have time to spam the forums thanks to study hall.

I never had a problem with homework even though I am in advanced math and Honors science (which is also one year ahead like math) and German 5 and French 3. I just do the homework during other classes or during study hall and I spend the least possible time doing it, like in Math I just copy from the back of the book and during the starting of class he has the answers on the board.

I am also a sophomore.

I also never have a problem whit homework (last year of HS , which i think is called sophomore in the u.s.a/u.k?)

i read trough 80% (the other 20% had fugly pics) of a boi (which happened to be the hardest test of the year) and got a 9,3 :P

hmmm. the last year of high shcool is a senoir probly dint spell it right but dont matter

gj on da est tho :mrgreen:

ACTIVE???-VERY

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:06 am 
Captain
Captain

australia has 4 terms... (remember winter and summer and flipped)

our summer holidays are a bit longer, the rest are roughly 2 weeks long.

holidays meant to start today, but year 11 (16 year old turning 17) have trial exams so im stuck back at school with normal classes while the weener kids get to sleep :(

1 more week... 1 more week of intense painful study... thats why im up at 2 am playing games :D

-~~Retired Spammer~~-

~Agnostic atheist pastafarian~

Discussion+debates and World Events.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:11 am 
Major
Major
 WWW  Profile

mrducky wrote:
australia has 4 terms... (remember winter and summer and flipped)

our summer holidays are a bit longer, the rest are roughly 2 weeks long.

holidays meant to start today, but year 11 (16 year old turning 17) have trial exams so im stuck back at school with normal classes while the weener kids get to sleep :(

1 more week... 1 more week of intense painful study... thats why im up at 2 am playing games :D

*pats mrducky* good boy ^__^

Total amount of crystals/relics obtained 2500~/11

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4