It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Rule #1 - Be respectful at all times.

Rule #2 - Obey rule #1

Rule #3 - No nudity, excessive foul language or lewd sexual discussions. Common sense rules apply.

Rule #4 - Obey any reasonable request of an administrator or moderator.

Rule #5 - Have fun! =)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6342 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 610, 611, 612, 613, 614, 615, 616 ... 635  Next
 Post subject: Re: King of the hill
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:34 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

VD furiously stomps the ground on his way back up the hill, stepping on a wimpy little rodent on the way. A carbon black arm replaced his lost one, crimson flames erupting from it. "Unforgivable!" he claims, as he unsheats his zanpakutou, the flames covering him now. Ghossfeld flinchs from atop the hill, as he feels VD's presence. He grabs his bow and shoots an arrow, to which VD simply tilts his head, and the arrow flies past his ear and hits the unfortunate rapper with horrid skills that was just tossed away from the Hill. Another arrow attacks VD; this time he grabs it in midair and breaks it with a single hand. Ghoss tries to hide his fear as he fires an explosive arrow to VD, which he cuts in half with his zanpakutou and sets it in flames. While ghoss wonders why it didn't explode and tries to back away, VD dissapears in a shimmer. Ghoss knows what happened, as his back crashed into VD's. He turns, but it is too late, as his head rolls down the hill, the body soon following.

My Hill. Weaklings.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:16 am 
Major
Major

thechessshark13 wrote:
VD furiously stomps the ground on his way back up the hill, stepping on a wimpy little rodent on the way. A carbon black arm replaced his lost one, crimson flames erupting from it. "Unforgivable!" he claims, as he unsheats his zanpakutou, the flames covering him now. Ghossfeld flinchs from atop the hill, as he feels VD's presence. He grabs his bow and shoots an arrow, to which VD simply tilts his head, and the arrow flies past his ear and hits the unfortunate rapper with horrid skills that was just tossed away from the Hill. Another arrow attacks VD; this time he grabs it in midair and breaks it with a single hand. Ghoss tries to hide his fear as he fires an explosive arrow to VD, which he cuts in half with his zanpakutou and sets it in flames. While ghoss wonders why it didn't explode and tries to back away, VD dissapears in a shimmer. Ghoss knows what happened, as his back crashed into VD's. He turns, but it is too late, as his head rolls down the hill, the body soon following.

My Hill. Weaklings.

As VD marched up the Hill furiously laughter that started as a whisper VD was not sure was really real, began booming around him. The noise to petrifying, so piercing he fell to his knees, the laughter grew louder and louder until all VD could here was a high pitched scream. Then, complete silence VD could only feel the vibrations of the laughter coursing throughout his being, he stood up and turned away from the hill searching for the source of laughter, but there was none. Only a blue sky dotted with white clouds.

But as he searched more reality melted around him, once again, a soul had fell victim to the fake reality of Jakes. Once again a being was under complete control of the most powerful Hill god there ever was.

Welcome to Jakeland VD. I hope you enjoy your stay!

JAKES HILL!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:34 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

It was a cold autumm night,but the soldiers had to stay awake to protect the precius hill they had just won in battle.
They remeber the battle its horrors they only hear the sound of Death searching from body to body to see if some unlucky soul still hasnt been taken.

it was morning it looked like a great day but the Overlord Agon knew this day would be a day full of death and destruction.He rallies his units and beggins the attack,many fall but their deaths only give the army greater strength as the Overlord channels the death into power and claims another life.
Now they wait on the hill for more deaths as they need death to be alive

The young boy falls to the ground remebering this very story has grandfather told him and how he had just laughed it away as old nonsense now seeing his blood on Overlords Agon swords he knows it is true as he finally closes his eyes and feel his sould leaves his body.

BMO chop(If this was a real attack you'd be dead)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:02 am 
Major
Major

agonasani wrote:
It was a cold autumm night,but the soldiers had to stay awake to protect the precius hill they had just won in battle.
They remeber the battle its horrors they only hear the sound of Death searching from body to body to see if some unlucky soul still hasnt been taken.

it was morning it looked like a great day but the Overlord Agon knew this day would be a day full of death and destruction.He rallies his units and beggins the attack,many fall but their deaths only give the army greater strength as the Overlord channels the death into power and claims another life.

The young boy falls to the ground remebering this very story has grandfather told him and how he had just laughed it away as old nonsense now seeing his blood on Overlords Agon swords he knows it is true as he finally closes his eyes and feel his sould leaves his body.

Overlord Agon sending out orders for routine patrols attached a small scroll to an Eagle, and released it too the sky. He watched as his birds beauty slowly vanish to the cold dark depths of the atmosphere. But as he watched inhaling deeply, filling his lungs with the crisp air a light had emerged. A light that grew brighter every second, and it is with every second he knew that he would be closer to the next battle. For it was on its way.

Trebuchets a quarter mile north of the hill had started a bombardment never before imaginable under the God Commander Jake. Fire fell like rain on the hill washing away the roots and life and best of all, the people. Jake laughed as fiery balls of death brought a painful doom among the trapped soldiers. He laughed because he knew those that ran would only be met with imprisonment and torture, by yours truly. He laughed because nothing is worse than an enemy but a coward enemy and nothing is better than killing an enemy, than torturing the ones that had stooped yet a level lower.

They had nowhere to run and nowhere to take cover, tactically out of any options the Great Commander grabbed a nearby pistol, brought it to his head and pulled the trigger. The echo of the gunshot barely could be heard above the roar that was the falling of fiery death but with it there was a feeling. A feeling that a great light had vanished the world leaving only darkness to reign.

"Today is a dark day in history." Jake laughed as he marched in the front of his pack of soldiers, leading them to the top of the crater, body covered Hill.

He rose his hand to the air and his veins popped at every inch of skin, they grew into a deeper red color on his arm, disturbingly he let out a roar that would startle the most experienced of war veterans and then unleashed a flame a mile high out of his right arm now pointed toward the moon.

A flame fist engulfed the part in the sky where the moon once was and blotched it out of existence. He let everyone know who controls the Hill and begged anyone to challenge his authority.

Jake Hill.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:48 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Jake wrote:
agonasani wrote:

Overlord Agon sending out orders for routine patrols attached a small scroll to an Eagle, and released it too the sky. He watched as his birds beauty slowly vanish to the cold dark depths of the atmosphere. But as he watched inhaling deeply, filling his lungs with the crisp air a light had emerged. A light that grew brighter every second, and it is with every second he knew that he would be closer to the next battle. For it was on its way.

Trebuchets a quarter mile north of the hill had started a bombardment never before imaginable under the God Commander Jake. Fire fell like rain on the hill washing away the roots and life and best of all, the people. Jake laughed as fiery balls of death brought a painful doom among the trapped soldiers. He laughed because he knew those that ran would only be met with imprisonment and torture, by yours truly. He laughed because nothing is worse than an enemy but a coward enemy and nothing is better than killing an enemy, than torturing the ones that had stooped yet a level lower.

They had nowhere to run and nowhere to take cover, tactically out of any options the Great Commander grabbed a nearby pistol, brought it to his head and pulled the trigger. The echo of the gunshot barely could be heard above the roar that was the falling of fiery death but with it there was a feeling. A feeling that a great light had vanished the world leaving only darkness to reign.

"Today is a dark day in history." Jake laughed as he marched in the front of his pack of soldiers, leading them to the top of the crater, body covered Hill.

He rose his hand to the air and his veins popped at every inch of skin, they grew into a deeper red color on his arm, disturbingly he let out a roar that would startle the most experienced of war veterans and then unleashed a flame a mile high out of his right arm now pointed toward the moon.

A flame fist engulfed the part in the sky where the moon once was and blotched it out of existence. He let everyone know who controls the Hill and begged anyone to challenge his authority.

Jake Hill.

The darkness is fading light is coming back,suddenly a sound is heard inside my head wait now it is not inside my head it is happening suddenly i see a fireball flying to the moon destroying it.

Full of rage he grabs the so-called God arms and pulls it off the man falls to the ground crying out in pain.
Fear runs through his veins how could it be he killed him,then he feels pain his arm is gone how is it possible he is a God no one can harm him

In pure feer and confusin he asks Overlord Agon how did he revive from the dead.

Overlord Agon laughs reminding him he feeds on the deaths of creatures and gains power, that can match the one of Gods and win.

Jake falls down on his knees begging for mercy but the Overlord doesnt even listen to his pitiful cries,as he slaughters him.

You dont even deserve the tittle Coward Jake-he roars for the world to hear.

Jakes soul leaves his body and Overlord Agon destroys is with a flick of his hand.You dont deserve even HELL.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:10 am 
Major
Major

agonasani wrote:
Jake wrote:
agonasani wrote:

Jake Hill.

The darkness is fading light is coming back,suddenly a sound is heard inside my head wait now it is not inside my head it is happening suddenly i see a fireball flying to the moon destroying it.

Full of rage he grabs the so-called God arms and pulls it off the man falls to the ground crying out in pain.
Fear runs through his veins how could it be he killed him,then he feels pain his arm is gone how is it possible he is a God no one can harm him

In pure feer and confusin he asks Overlord Agon how did he revive from the dead.

Overlord Agon laughs reminding him he feeds on the deaths of creatures and gains power, that can match the one of Gods and win.

Jake falls down on his knees begging for mercy but the Overlord doesnt even listen to his pitiful cries,as he slaughters him.

You dont even deserve the tittle Coward Jake-he roars for the world to hear.

Jakes soul leaves his body and Overlord Agon destroys is with a flick of his hand.You dont deserve even HELL.

But just as Agon believed he had won, the booming spiteful laughter of the Jake-a-verse echoed. You are just another of many victims to a fake reality. Jakes reality!

Agons nightmares come to life around him. Anything he has ever feared is there. Right in front of him.

Jakes Hill, Jakes Reality.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:15 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Agon is not afraid of anything and so he laughs away this pitiful attack

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:47 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

OMG. Decent RP post :o #Likeafinally

Well, I have no intentions of fighting for the hill. Not now at least. Too tired from all the nostalgia... So why not let an old bloke like me own the hill for awhile? Let me sit here in peace, reminiscing about the good old days.

Yea? Thanks.

My hill.

No matter how long I have been gone, my heart will lead me back here.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:49 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

because i am a great person i tell my workers to build you another hill next to this one and i tell you to go there and you follow my order once there i ask you how much are you going to sit and rest till we fight again

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:51 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Well, if I don't die of old age or nostalgia, and if the spirits of spam speak to me in my sleep tonight, our duel shall be set first thing tomorrow. Just as the sun starts to cross the horizon.

Blades only shall we? Let us make this a gentlemanly affair.

No matter how long I have been gone, my heart will lead me back here.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6342 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 610, 611, 612, 613, 614, 615, 616 ... 635  Next