It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Respect other community members and moderators/administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Update.. thanks for nothing
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:05 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

it was better before the patch....except the rare items idea, i found it to be useful, i m not a rich player , but i like to experiment much :P , and i keep playing until i have money....but, speaking about knockbacks, you can equip your mech with knockbacks weap then with long range weaps, and it s stationary....just keep firing....not so cool

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 3:13 am 
Private
Private

Istrix wrote:
So, I just logged in and some changes were made to the weapons. I'm a little annoyed that Knockback seems to have been added in many places, including some of the guns I had equipped. It changed the entire balance of my strategy, and now I basically am going to have to blow a ton of money to buy new guns. Was that intentional to sell credits? Not cool. :?

The "big dog" railgun does not even fit in with top tier weapons anymore. the update that added knockback to most guns is pretty lame. Changes strategy on all the guns. But when will there be more selection like a high-level black hole gun?
MY next post will have some ideas for more guns. Leave them the old way and make new guns the new way

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 4:00 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Superiumentarius wrote:
liran wrote:
The increase in push weapons is supposed to make players move more and be less stationary...

I think the best way to make players be less stationary is to make one moving per turn for free, so the players could move every turn without losing on action point (maybe with a bigger arena).

move forward is free you have 2 action points left 1.use sword 2.stomp and repeat that all game

BMO chop(If this was a real attack you'd be dead)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2