It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: Repercussions of the CE on E1/rest of BD
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:53 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

just something to think about while you guys are killing each other.

Normally as everyone knows e1 has the most competition of all the worlds. This may not have been the case last era but it has been before that.

the CE can be thought of as a super e1 era and i'm wondering now that everyone has and will experience war like no other and fun unlike you've ever experienced before(this may not happen to you, but probability and stuff) how would you feel about going to oh the so normal worlds, especially e1.

because i feel like the effects would be negative but it's unlikely the only effects would be negative, so questions like the following arise:

Will more people play more worlds, will this ultimately bring more people, will the 'oldies' stay, would people be encouraged to kill each other more aggressively and not hand over their relics at tick 1k?

so to i want you to discuss what effects it will have after it's the CE has ended. bad or good or no big effect.

Post subject: Re: Repercussions of the CE on E1/rest of BD
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:58 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

I don't think there will be anything negative that comes out of it, but i dont really think it will get many people to play new worlds though, honestly, with the wxception of maybe e1/4.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:59 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

lifenstuff wrote:
just something to think about while you guys are killing each other.

Normally as everyone knows e1 has the most competition of all the worlds. This may not have been the case last era but it has been before that.

the CE can be thought of as a super e1 era and i'm wondering now that everyone has and will experience war like no other and fun unlike you've ever experienced before(this may not happen to you, but probability and stuff) how would you feel about going to oh the so normal worlds, especially e1.

because i feel like the effects would be negative but it's unlikely the only effects would be negative, so questions like the following arise:

Will more people play more worlds, will this ultimately bring more people, will the 'oldies' stay, would people be encouraged to kill each other more aggressively and not hand over their relics at tick 1k?

so to i want you to discuss what effects it will have after it's the CE has ended. bad or good or no big effect.

we if people die in CE i would think they would go to a Normal world, dont know if the olds will stay you never know people always come back cuz this game is you BD -.- haha but i think After this they should have another 12 man alliance .. :p cuz of CE 12 man was the best they ever did in this game :D.

#AdminGreeny2014

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:40 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

i think after the crazy amount of activity people are putting in, theres gonna be a lot of talent taking it easy for a little while.

In all honesty though, I think most people were put off by the amount of time required to be put in and that's why the server isn't full of a lot of alliances. This stuff between Cbop and HU is kinda what I expected everywhere

Cbop, SHRK

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:42 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Yeah I expected a lot more early fighting too. I would have figured the medal and the trophy would have been motivation enough for a lot of big alliances.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:46 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

ace075 wrote:
Yeah I expected a lot more early fighting too. I would have figured the medal and the trophy would have been motivation enough for a lot of big alliances.

Well said, my foe. :)

CBop - Member/Leader (Champs Era)
JFA - Member (E1 current era)
BYZ - Leader (E4 current era)

Founder, The Byzantine Empire

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:31 am 
Major
Major

sheepdog5 wrote:
ace075 wrote:

Well said, my foe. :)

Lol what are you talking about?

There is already a WW starting, Love is fight iW HU is fighting CBop VNB is aiding HU and there are several smaller conflicts around the map! :)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:42 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I suspect the serious alliances will at first seem devoid from any other world, with the cowardlious egoboosters rampaging their own playground. I do however think the CE alliances will have spin offs, non seriously, to gain tokens and waste time on other worlds, at first increasing player population. I think upon finding the lack of challenge in these worlds, the ones losing (or, alternatively, easily winning) CE will be found going active on some of the world. In general I think a month from now there will be a significantly larger amount of competition to slightly increase until CE ends, then I suspect we will be seeing a BD like the first few NC era's, not as competive as OC but competive, to finally have it drop back to the new NC levels unless nurtured by further programs from the staff.
It must be interesting though, for the newbs to get a taste of what pretty mych ever single Old Client era was like.

Good times, good times...

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:02 pm 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

brent wrote:
This stuff between Cbop and HU is kinda what I expected everywhere

I don't expect to have 100 squads at tick 60 in a normal era, and 20 mass boost in the first 150 ticks

no

I don't

I never will

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:09 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Championship era is just like any regular era with a few exceptions and few more prizes. The cost for CE is probably beyond comprehension. Those who are less competitive will remain in regular worlds, and those who are competitive will throw themselves into CE

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]