It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Sadiest win iv'e ever seen
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:28 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

We , UN, played actively and strategically the whole era allowing us to be and stay rank 1 for most of the era. The only reason you even managed to take any relics was because we were forced to turn from them to defend vs BYZ when they backstabbed.

We managed to fight off BYZ, HaHa and POTC when they backstabbed us and we were completely spread out, yes, we were aided by our subs and allies but their help came in later and we did do the main fighting.

I do respect most DC members for having played well the whole era and for being active and also for being considerate and understanding enough to give us the relics but it is also true that you havent been involved in many battles, specially not any major ones and im sure most agree that we do deserve the win more.

Also, my condolences to Tornado.

-Teddy Roosevelt

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:55 pm 
Private
Private

Battlehugs. Battlehugs everywhere.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:34 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

nypride wrote:
only reason you want it to end is because you hooked up with your old teammates whitch is fine but to give up on your current alliance is sad.
i never took you for that and have always supported you and your word.

I wish you the best and has been my pleasure. Good Luck in the championship round.

I stated at the start of this current E4 era that I was only watching this era (Well before I was even asked anything about the champ round) which you, Red and everyone else knew. In fact I wasn't the only one in our alliance that wasn't seriously playing this era.

We had plenty of chances throughout the era to get involved, especially when both BYZ and UN come to us asking for help and we could have got involved and swayed the war either way but we didn't, again we decided to stay out of it.

The whole era we stated we were watching....and tried to keep it that way. it was only because we grabbed two relics early that we got involved at all.

We then had the option to hand the relics over to UN and take second place.....which is a damn good result considering we were not playing very seriously this era...Enjoy the easiest/sadiest (as you would put it) second place win I've ever seen....lol

To everyone elseL
In the end, a good era, and to those that wrote us off as weak/inactive etc had no idea about how tempting it was to just enter the war for one side or the other, and I believe we would have made a HUGE impact ;) But we stayed true to our word and original goal which was to just ride this era out after a few tough long eras.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:28 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

apollo wrote:
Battlehugs. Battlehugs everywhere.

Exactly mate, CE's the only place we can have fun :D

Former Teams : RCon - OTGH - ICE - LWB - BORG - SWAT- HA - AE - TWA - Wolf - T

- WarHammer of DarKLand.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2