It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please stay on topic.

Respect other community members and moderators/administrators.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Im stuck~
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:07 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Im level 28 and i cant do a thing i sold my old mech because of patch changes which by the way good job and keep it up.

The problem is we are beta testing your game so can you at least give us daily lets say 10k credits as im stuck i did build now my mech to level 3-4 and it matches me vs mechs of level 10-12 ?
Now if i wanted to build my mech to round level 10 i dont have the credits to do so !
And Single player mechs are about level 28 ???

Im really stuck which brings me to the point what now ?

Also maybe in the future you can add more diversity to single player add sandbox mode to earn credits test your mech without it going to your rank stats argh.

Well if you can do a thing about this im forced not to play and no im not making another account for another e mail.

And if your reset my account so i can start from level 1 well sure do it but wonder on this: This can happen to anyone which will force players to N.1 to leave being dis-pointed that there level lets 30 and changed there mech and now there bankrupt or they gain 50 and plus defeats and have there rank brought to a negative compare to what they had just because credits.
Bankruptcy LOL

-John

Post subject: Re: Im stuck~
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:47 pm 
Private
Private

Antares102 wrote:
Carefully watch the level of your mech which is displayed in the lower right of the fitting screen. There it says "VS: XX". If you do fit higher level items you also have to fight higher level opponents.

That's irrelevant at the lowest levels, you get a box saying " your matchmaking level cannot be lower than 10"

But of course it's like that so you have to learn the basics of the game against the computer, it's not hard to reach level 10 and if you are too far along the campaign mode then losing battles will put you back down, you even get a little bit of XP.

Selling your mech and ending up with nothing is a bit silly really, you could have just fought some battles and saved up the credits, that's what I did, I have a level 10, level 22 and level 40.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:35 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

hello

how exactly did you get stuck?
cant you still playing single-player and earn credits back?

the reason you cannot matchmake vs. players lower than level 10, is because these are newbs that will get a bad gaming experience if they constantly get raped by pro players ;)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:32 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Hi the problem is: I have no credits and i got a level 6 round that mech that is useless as it matches me with level 14 and above levels and if i go to single player then it matches me with level 28 mechs.

Look after all the game is in beta and what happened to me can and will happen to other players once this game goes out of beta so consider what i wrote here and solve the problem.

How ? By implanting a option in single player battle opponents on based on the level of my mech build. :) Problem solved.

(In the mean time i can create another account but the question remains same why should i ? and i am not i wait until you solve this problem. :arrow: :idea:

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]