It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Once again MOD=FAIL
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:12 pm 
Captain
Captain
 YIM  Profile

First PUG, if I did wrong it's not your duty to reprimend me and less on public, please as Melfice said, if you are not satisfied with my job PM him or Steven and so they'll take the actions needed.

Also, yes, maybe I over reacted but I've been locking topics 2 months+ dead that have been revived since I was a Junior mod (normal mod in the old forums) and no Duke, I'm not over ruling Andrew, he has the perfect authority to re-open it or give me a reprimand whenever he thinks I deserve it.

Now that he (andrew) has stated his point of view I do think the rule has no specifications and me (as well as some others) take it word by word, tell me does that make me the horrible and failure Moderator?... So far I haven't done anything dishonorable or that may insult the community apart from my "skirmish" with raiens that was solved by Melfice (another reason why you MUST call him whenever you beleive I'm doing wrong).

See ya and please (REALLY, PLEEEEASE) trust the staff, if 1 does something wrong go to another someone to solve that problem!

-Shion

E6A2 #2 M2A1 #9 E3A1 #16 E6A4 #24 E5A3 #24

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2