It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: Can't log into world
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:10 am 
Private
Private

I was banned from Earth 5 (for no reason, which I messaged the admin about...) but now I can't log onto my other world, Mars 1. I click "enter", it looks like it's loading the interface, then it comes up with a blank screen, ad, missions and chat being the only things visible, and a message saying "You were banned from Fast Earth 5 SOLO by the admin. Please log into Fast Earth 5 SOLO if you wish to contest the ban or want more information". I press okay then it loads the portal again, where I can try to get into a world, but I can't. I'm not sure if it's a bug or not but it's annoying...

Post subject: Re: Can't log into world
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:41 am 
Private
Private

its not a bug if u are banned u obviously can not login to your worlds
and the admin must have had a reason to ban you

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:02 am 
Private
Private

That's silly, if someone does actually do something on one world, they should be allowed to play on their other worlds where they're playing legit. Or they could at least specify that's why you can't get onto a world.
And apprently I had a multi. This is a brand new account because I forgot my password to another account which I haven't been on for a few months so there is no way there's still any of those colony's around.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:13 am 
Private
Private

its not silly they are the rules :p
and message the admin about it then if you already have then wait for her/his reply

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:32 am 
Captain
Captain

If u have multi u get banned.. If u r let to play in other world despite ulti then there is no fear..

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:46 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

simple solution

don't cheat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:57 am 
Captain
Captain

Did you really think you would be allowed to carry on playing on other worlds after you have been banned?

Taz

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:58 am 
Private
Private

I didn't cheat, or multi, or anything! and if you did cheat on one world, but the otherworld is totally legit, then why get banned from the other world? it's just like a normal game. if you cheat on one world, get that banned, but why does EVERYTHING else get banned? and can they at least make it clear that's the reason, it doesn't exactly specify with "you were banned from such-and-such a world, so log onto it" does it? something like "you are banned from entering all worlds untill you log into world such-and-such" would be better. Those are my two points, i did not cheat. no one has sufficiantly given a reason why "if someone cheats on a SINGLE world they should be banned from all" or "that message should give you enough information". so please, stop giving vague answers if you're going to reply, it doesn't exactly build the topic at all.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:03 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

i'm not going into details of how u get banned, if u want to say that u didn't cheat, say that to ur world's admin by PM. We don't handle ban appeal publicly.

as to why you're also banned on other world

Techinically, bans are issued to your account, not your world. So when u're banned in one world, you're also banned on other world. Why? To stop players from cheating in some worlds without worrying about their serious games in others.

For example, I'm playing seriously on M3, and leading a rank 1 alliance, then all of a sudden I heard there are someone I hate that is playing seriously on F3, so I made tons of multies and make him lose the game. I got banned after that, but Idc, since it didn't affect my game on M3, right?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:20 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

well you will have to talk to out with the admin who has banned you, remember it can up to 24 hours for an admin to message you back, but the forums are not the place to appeal your ban, it is between you and the admin.
hope things work out for you.

Topic locked.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]