It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: WKRH - The Story Begins - Game Over
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:49 pm 
News Team
News Team

Kenny was floating out in random space, again. He was quite used to floating, but he was unsure of why he was floating. He was thinking. Thinking was fun to him. Maybe he was floating because he was sad. Yes, that was it. Kenny was sad. So sad in fact that cracks showed in his sad frown which developed its own form of sad to be described of as melancholy. The emotion of melancholy formed its own sentient life, it took the shape of a zebra. This zebra talked to Kenny. "Kenny, I watched as the lions ate my entire family. It made me shed tears.. why am I here now?" Kenny frowned and stared the zebra down until it exploded. Thus, the sadness Kenny was experiencing was gone. He flew across the universe until he saw Earth. He hated this miserable world. It had brought him nothing but trouble constantly. The silly humans thought that they were so cool, when hiding in their solar system was a breed of highly intelligent invisible beings called Lokausz. They were secretly plotting to split the planet up into 5 parts, and war over them. There was not much else to do for their amusement at the time. That's when Kenny heard it. He heard the word and it made him explode with rage. 'Shenanigans' was uttered on planet Earth. Shenanigans was a word Kenny destroyed. He recreated the universe again when Snaginanehs was created, and he destroyed that word too. How could it possibly be back!? How could any of this be happening again! Then he remembered. The zebra he had killed was the same one he rode out from the Earth back on his last episode. By killing it, the ironic nature of it dying must've revived the old word. Kenny was mad. So very mad, that he materialized into Earth right above Robin Hood who had just been killed. There were 2 murderers, and 1 stared at Kenny deeply.

"NO."

The other murderer ran away, knowing exactly what was going to happen.

"MORE."

The killer was mystified. It could be because he was staring at THE Supreme Kitty God. It could be because this Kitty God was supremely angry. Or it could be because Kenny was naked, facing the opposite direction, but surprisingly right side up.

"SHENANIGANS!!!!"

Nothing happened.

Kenny frowned.

"SHENANIGANS!!!" Kenny screamed.

Nothing happened again. The killer scratched his head. Kenny looked around. He shrugged and teleported away. The killer was walking back when suddenly a pig riding on a nuke slammed into him, destroying the hut Robin Hood died in and the killer.

Kenny wasn't responsible for this at all. Pure probability was. Oh well Kenny thought. At least it got the job done.

Friar Tuck was mortified when he reached the scene of Robin Hood's death. "You know.. we go through all this trouble of reviving Robin Hood, and people try killing him. Next time I'll hide him and we'll see who the real fool is."

Everyone gathered near Friar Tuck to listen in.

"So now it's time for me to babble about random nonsense that you lot won't understand, but the people controlling you will. No, there's not 2 murderers. There's only 1, the other one is obviously dead. If you read this and you thought there was 2, please post snaginanehs in your first post somewhere appropriate. I'm serious. I kinda want to see how many idiots are playing this game this go around. Also, there's some new rules, but the random guy using white text will explain that soon enough. You'll get your roles soon, the host has to PM them to you, and he's not as lazy as Numair. That idiot. Someone should burn him. I'm sure someone will eventually."

The town nodded its head knowingly and stared blankly at the sky. What a dumb town.

Read the updated rules. Quite serious. Rules

The town makeup is: 1 BttB, 1 SoR, 1 MM, 1 Preacher, 3 Civilians, 1 Murderer(duh), 1 KJD, 1 SoN, 2 TCs, 1 WD, 1 JoN, and 1 SGoG

Which means you have to be careful who you lynch now day 1.

Player List:

OmegaXII
apollo
Tenkai
vikas31
goldeneyereloaded
koriko12
aister
Numair Mujeeb
pbleebait
Ghossfeld88
starwa7s
vishesh1999
Ferr3t
gunsgunsguns
BttB

Day Rounds will be 3 days long, Night Rounds will be 2 days long. (going past means you're skipped)

Uhh. Have fun and stuff.

DAY ROUND 1 HAS BEGUN

Last edited by Lolowut on Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: WKRH - The Story Begins - Day Round 1
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:10 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Well, to get it rolling, I accuse 9415433109 of being the murderer, any objections? Lynch train here we go :D

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:19 am 
Major
Major

koriko12 wrote:
Well, to get it rolling, I accuse 9415433109 of being the murderer, any objections? Lynch train here we go :D

What we can assume from this:

1) He knows someone's role, therefore limiting the amount of players he is.
2) Probably Sir Guy of Gisbourne cause he immediately went for 923482245

Still, I'm not going throw in a vote just yet. I abstain until further evidence is brought forth.

Zhester: *You're :D

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:32 am 
Captain
Captain
 YIM  Profile

It was a hot day out in the south. Nothing to do, nowhere to have fun. Why was everything so serious? It was hell. No fun. He then decided to journey north. He took his belongings and went to his parents' graves.

"Hey dad. I'm sorry I couldn't take care of mom. They were too strong. I cant be as strong a warrior as you dad. But someday... I'll make you proud. And mom, I just wanted to say that I love you. I'd never forget about you both. You were the greatest parents any child could have. But I'm all grown up now. I live on my own hard work. Thank you for everything you've taught me. It's time for me to head north, meet new people, experience much much more that I would here. Farewell"

And with that, he placed the flowers on the graves, and his fathers sword next to his father's grave. And he began his journey north.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:19 am 
Major
Major
 WWW  Profile

koriko12 wrote:
Tad early to be aggressive.. o.o

Anyways, I say we just wait to see if anybody will be inactive, then lynch them. (That is unless somebody says something really, silly)

Most Crystals: 121
Highest Power: 212

Sensual bath time feat. Ferr3t
Spoiler:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:21 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

i say ferr3t did u can never trust a ferr3t !

RFW, AIDS, HINI, TLA, SOW, DMA, M, GOO, ROFl, BOLD, SoLD

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:51 am 
Major
Major
 WWW  Profile

and neither can you trust a Justin Beanber :P

Most Crystals: 121
Highest Power: 212

Sensual bath time feat. Ferr3t
Spoiler:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:37 am 
Private
Private

boring

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:40 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

vikas31 wrote:
boring

ITS WAS HIM HES SPAMMING SUSPICIOUS

RFW, AIDS, HINI, TLA, SOW, DMA, M, GOO, ROFl, BOLD, SoLD

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:09 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

from the previous rounds I can say that koriko is either witch or preacher...

70% he's the witch...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next