It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Please read the stickied topic marked "Please read before posting"~

Please only post here if you need technical help with BattleDawn, or if you have information that can help someone.

Please stay on topic.

No spam.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Red tokens ?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:42 pm 
Private
Private

Hi ! I started a game and will leave it before the end of it . I have some issue : someone sended to me some red tokens ! It was a surprise . It is possible that when i leave the game to still have some red tokens . The normal thing for me to do was to try send back to that guy whatever red tokens i will stil have at that moment .
But , again surprise , admin of that world said '' The only thing you can do is spending them or ignoring them '' . Hmmm ...

Last message sended to that admin was something like this :'' You would make me happy by removing those red tokens from my account . You will make happy the guy on F1 who is the actual owner of those red tokens / owner of possible consequences in favor of his own aliance . And i can not broke his desire / decision / intentions of what those red tokens were send for ! And makind costumers happy ( as red tokens or blue tokens they are ) is not supose to be the purpose of BD staff ? Idealy is to find a way that '' everybody '' to be happy ! It is too much to ask ? ''

Seems that , atleast for now , the only possible solutions , from game point of view are '' spending them or ignoring them '' . Sorry to say but already i finded another way to make atleast my side happy .
Reason for posting this is that others to know it and maybe some solution / solutions to be finded .. atleast for the future .

So what other possible solutions/ sugestions could be finded ?
Thanks for reading this !

Post subject: Re: Red tokens ?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:33 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

come to galaxy2-3 send those reds to me.. I won't mind spending them for you...

JUST A GAMER

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:21 am 
Major
Major
 WWW  Profile

Well you could always just send the tokens back if you have no intention to use them.

Most Crystals: 121
Highest Power: 212

Sensual bath time feat. Ferr3t
Spoiler:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:19 am 
Private
Private

I tryed but i can't send them back ... game is about to end and still have unused 554 red tokens ... who are not mine ...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:17 am 
Captain
Captain

I think non-supporters can't send reds to others which they've received as gift from some1.. there is no solution except or u to use those reds..

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]