It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 561 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54 ... 57  Next
 Post subject: Re: E4 age 18!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:36 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

MucekMurrry wrote:
Day of Darkness wrote:
Milanos wrote:
I agree, at least this was an actual fighting era, rather than Battlehugs. Job well done by BYZ, regardless of the fact that they lost.

Battlehugs LOL that was funny :D

Milan is right though. We didn't come into E4 with the plan being we sit, build and let the era run out. It's WAAAAAAY more fun fighting.
Even though we lost i don't really care. I just wanted to have fun.
The fact that everyone is saying we made a bad choice is stupid. Try coming up against LION + UN + their however many subs.
We had a big battle and lost, big deal. We made some great plays where we killed UN and LION armies but there is just too many of them.
Have fun and don't take this too serious friends :D

Day of Darkness

My question here is, have you lost a battle or the war. Only you can answer that.

And stop whining, you slipped big way by engaging a battleyou could not win. That is what everyone will remember, you wussies :P

I wasn't whining, i was stating a fact. I honestly don't care what you think. Again we just wanted to fight....... im sorry that we couldn't hold hands and sing the Jonas Brothers latest hit. Im here to have fun, im not here to sit and do nothing.

Day of Darkness

RIP Mo.
Thanks Kenny.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:54 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

apollo wrote:
Mucek, we lost the era. Do you not read posts? At all? We wanted to fight, we wanted to kill. there was no way we could take on LION with their tanks, UN with their inf, and UNSA/UNCA with their veh. We can't build against every chassis. So we focused on the one alliance we wanted to kill the most, and UN drew the short straw. I see literally nothing wrong with our decision.

For the 50 millionth time, we didn't care about winning, why can you not seem to accept that?

/shrugs

do not get mad at me, i'm nobody.

look, Avi plays for him self, has his own agenda, and would sell his grandma if needed and betray his friends

Allen would play 100% and more for whatever alliance he pledged atm, but the next era it could change everything

and you Apollo, you seem to be so insecure that every time your alliance looses you claim loosing is more fun than winning

Each to their own, i guess

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:03 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

MucekMurrry wrote:
apollo wrote:
Mucek, we lost the era. Do you not read posts? At all? We wanted to fight, we wanted to kill. there was no way we could take on LION with their tanks, UN with their inf, and UNSA/UNCA with their veh. We can't build against every chassis. So we focused on the one alliance we wanted to kill the most, and UN drew the short straw. I see literally nothing wrong with our decision.

For the 50 millionth time, we didn't care about winning, why can you not seem to accept that?

/shrugs

look, Avi plays for him self, has his own agenda, and would sell his grandma if needed and betray his friends

Allen would play 100% and more for whatever alliance he pledged atm, but the next era it could change everything

and you Apollo, you seem to be so insecure that every time your alliance looses you claim loosing is more fun than winning

The hell? Who is this random guy butting his head in here and insulting everyone?

Anywho, had fun with this.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:10 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

malicewolf wrote:
MucekMurrry wrote:
apollo wrote:

/shrugs

The hell? Who is this random guy butting his head in here and insulting everyone?

Anywho, had fun with this.

my apologies, it seems that urge for trolling takes control over me, every time :S

dang ... this battle was STUPID we expected much more from both of you

we want our money back, troll out

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:22 pm 
Private
Private

@Mucek- I would trust Avi and Allen more than most players on here

And no, Mucek, I do not blame every time I lose on "Oh, I meant to lose." When you lose, you lose. There's no excuse. We came to E4 to fight, and win if we could. We were outnumbered, and outproduced, so we didn't win. There is no shame in admitting defeat. The fun of BD is fighting wars. Who cares if you win or lose? People who will do anything for a win are the total scum of BD. If you're having fun with friends, and fighting, it was a good era.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:30 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

apollo wrote:
@Mucek- I would trust Avi and Allen more than most players on here

And no, Mucek, I do not blame every time I lose on "Oh, I meant to lose." When you lose, you lose. There's no excuse. We came to E4 to fight, and win if we could. We were outnumbered, and outproduced, so we didn't win. There is no shame in admitting defeat. The fun of BD is fighting wars. Who cares if you win or lose? People who will do anything for a win are the total scum of BD. If you're having fun with friends, and fighting, it was a good era.

i would not trust Avi and would want to know his pledges , i would love to have allen in my alliance, and you apollo is just collateral, nice to have if nothing more reliable is around

just my 2 pence

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:32 pm 
Private
Private

Oh, and why would you not trust avi? I would take him over 99% of others on BD. And as for me, maybe I'm not the best player in some people's eyes. But I've never heard of you, and people have heard of me. That's all I gotta say to that. ;)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:35 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I like turtles.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:36 pm 
Private
Private

ConqueringMenstrual wrote:
I like turtles.

Truth

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:13 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Hey Matt is an amazing player. There is no arguing it period. HE IS. You win some you, lose some. Thats BD for ya. Not everyone can be perfect.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 561 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54 ... 57  Next