It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: HOW much tokens needed.?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:49 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Okay..
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0.

You don't NEED them.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:16 pm 
Major
Major

P4r4sit3 wrote:
Whatever guys!!
but could anyone fill the form that raxcave made?
post average tokens necessary!
(dont posts you need to be active and stuff :P )

He asked what is needed to win, we are simply stating that 0 tokens are needed to win but activity is certainly needed to win.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:44 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Korupt wrote:
P4r4sit3 wrote:
Whatever guys!!
but could anyone fill the form that raxcave made?
post average tokens necessary!
(dont posts you need to be active and stuff :P )

He asked what is needed to win, we are simply stating that 0 tokens are needed to win but activity is certainly needed to win.

Yeah right i am actice like hell building like crazy, doing best i can .. Have 40 conquers,Build up 15 full fleet till tick 400 which is too good for a non booster , and a guy come who is booster and crush me with 35 fleets, how hell he had 35 fleets with just being active not boosting, oh please grow up don't be a noob. We all know that. You need to boost to win. Being onling a lot or less can add or less boost required, my quiz is how much boost with 7 average online time. Please don't be a noob by giving false views.

JUST A GAMER

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:08 am 
Private
Private

I have no idea what you just said, except you had 15 full squads by tick 400. That is AWFUL even for a non booster. If you're active, and your team is active, you get resources from skipping tutorial/dropping protection(300 ticks of double production), mines, crystals, structures, conquers, OP razing. If you're active and the team is active, you can kill inactive boosters with ease. Use your spies/nukes. Be smart, and it's game over for them.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:55 am 
Major
Major

First I will ask how active is "active as hell" since most people have a different view of activity. Secondly I will say that I am most definitely not a noob but if you wish to refer to me with derogatory remarks I will not attempt to help you.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:06 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Forgive me. if i am being rude. but. you guys. are not understanding. my question i said... how much token a normal player need to win. i understand korupt , apollo and milons are best out there and may be they can win an era without boosting a single token. coz no one will mess with them , they are the big names of BD, some players will just hand them win to impress them. but i am asking. about a normal player who gets online 5-6 hour max in day. which is most of players are. i am as being newb tell s them you need to boost if you want to win. they understand. yeah we do.. then xp player like apollo and korupt came up and say. no need of reds. i know we can't win with out boosting . this will decrease the sale of reds. on one hand i am trying to motivate boosting. big players trying to reduce it. we can't be online. like... you guys. 24/7 . that's why you are the best out there. this quiz is not about you. how you can win. this quiz. is about a normal player. who learns everything goes out lose then put his pocket money on stake. boost more then needed win big time, but can't boost.. next era coz he spend ed all his reds and blue. so i am asking how much should. one boost. i respect FERRET for his answer. 1k reds at start. sounds practical since. we are boosting 2k blue per era. but not understanding what should. be the reds and blues needed. THANX.

JUST A GAMER

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:13 am 
Private
Private

Well, if you can't be 100% active, then yeah, you will probably have to boost. with 5-6 hours a day activity, I don't think any amount of reds can help you win :S

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:40 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

apollo wrote:
Well, if you can't be 100% active, then yeah, you will probably have to boost. with 5-6 hours a day activity, I don't think any amount of reds can help you win :S

can you be specific then
activity hours reds blue

5-6hours
7-8hours
9-10hours
11hours
14hours
17 hours NO NEED OF TOKENS

JUST A GAMER

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:03 am 
Major
Major

apollo wrote:

I agree with this, one of the biggest flaws bd has it is a huge drain on time if you want to win. I personally really love to play this game but I hardly get the chance since it does take so much time. As for your last question I guess it would depend on the tick speed.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:51 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

200 blue tokens to be used when ticks are paused. After that all u need is activity.
U dont need to be active for all time, just at the beginning of a tick and at the end of ticks.

Currently playing E6- HaHa

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next