It is currently Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 561 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 57  Next
 Post subject: Re: E4 age 18!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:53 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

cosmin1980 wrote:
Guys,

As usual Avi is wrong. NAPs are great. Best thing is to make a NAP, then 2 ticks later lock and attack the other alliance and kill them all. Especially if they are led by a wuss who doesn't like NAPs. That will teach them a lesson.

So I am all for NAPs as long as I break them first :)

oh yeah, i started liking naps a bit more since i started playing WITH andrei and not AGAINST him lol

psg188 wrote:
There are a few lessons to learn here:
#5 Don't fight Avi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:41 pm 
News Team
News Team

Avi's right, most pacts are total bull. I never really consider someone a good ally unless I sign an MDP, and even then it's kinda weird. Really I have to be close friends and be willing to sacrifice my win for theirs if I have to for it to be a true partnership. (vice versa)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:43 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

This is why I used to train new players. They're always the most loyal.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:47 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Yeah, era long NAPs normally never last, unless they are between close friends who have known eachother for more than an era.

NAP's are generally used by a few of the top 2/3 alliances so they can grow each others borders at the start game then normally around relic release or mid-game, one side always finds a reason to break the NAP, like a sub steps over the boundaries, or they go to war with an allied alliance of the alliance they have a NAP with, knowing it will drag them in etc.

I never trust NAP's, unless I know someone in the other alliance, or have been played with them, known then from a previous era.

What I miss is some of the big 3/4 way wars from the OC, where you had more than just 2 sides of alliances fighting for the win.

These days its ALWAYS a 2 sided war....generally one side is a large group of sub alliances with a main, and the other side is the3/4 of the top 20 alliances left over that are not subs of the first side...lol Pretty predictable

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:02 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

True Damo, except this time, it's 7/8 UN and subs, 1/8 BYZ and our allies.

Wasn't quite as predicted o.O

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:24 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

DamoESP wrote:
What I miss is some of the big 3/4 way wars from the OC, where you had more than just 2 sides of alliances fighting for the win.

you are right, and i miss that too. but don't forget that in the OC days, alliances could attack together same OP/colony without killing each other. so you would see more cooperation between allies. i still remember the amazing BUL/RO one that held for eras until both alliances left the game.

also crucial to this matter is... the game was still young, people didnt play "just to watch" so you had more good players active at the same era. you can't expect players to keep on playing seriously era after era for more than 6 years... because unlike what BD management seem to think, humans do need to sleep !!!

psg188 wrote:
There are a few lessons to learn here:
#5 Don't fight Avi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:52 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

aviturg wrote:
DamoESP wrote:

you are right, and i miss that too. but don't forget that in the OC days, alliances could attack together same OP/colony without killing each other. so you would see more cooperation between allies. i still remember the amazing BUL/RO one that held for eras until both alliances left the game.

also crucial to this matter is... the game was still young, people didnt play "just to watch" so you had more good players active at the same era. you can't expect players to keep on playing seriously era after era for more than 6 years... because unlike what BD management seem to think, humans do need to sleep !!!

They said Avi dont need to sleep ;) Nothing much to do here, just trolling :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:35 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

mfreak wrote:
Quote:
what ARM has to do here? I played in an alliance who backsbbed ARM? nvm

Yeah? I didnt see all this "honor" talk back then is all am saying.

Quote:
Did I bring here when Milan backstabbed ur alliance and days of darkness, Matt, and you made a looooong thread crying?

He backstabbed his own alliance. Thats totally different from breaking NAPs.

Quote:
Naps, friendship, word in my book, has to be respected, i do know is a game, and s*it happens, but u never wait the knife from people u know well on ur doorstep.

Well when these same people that you know well

a) Demand too much and get pissed that we take conquers, crystals and resource outposts.
b) Piss in your cornflakes and make every alliance you attack their subs
c) Match ETA with you with the INTENT of killing your squads (see previous pics)
d) Use cocky language to demand stuff from you

then in that case they arent really treating you as friends. Why would you expect us to treat you any differently?

Point is you want to win as much as we do. Hence why we see more explosive units in your squads. And you did have a plan to backstab later on, just that we jumped the gun before you. No biggie.

WE demanded too much?
Either you are stupid or just too blind to see your own mistakes.

1. YOU guys went into Africa and made radars and gates all over it even though it was our hive and we repeatedly asked for you not to do that.
2. YOU guys went into our hive yet didn´t allow us to make even 1 op in your hive, Greenland.
3. YOU guys took conquers, crystals and res ops from our hive, Africa while not letting us take even 1 in either Europe or Greenland.
4. YOU guys allowed our enemy that we spent a lot of resources killing and used to be a rank 5 alliance before we killed them, AVA to relocate into Greenland, when we spend many many resources to get to Greenland through North America since you didn´t let us go through Europe, YOU turned AVA into your subs.
5. YOU have killed over 15 squads of ours by sniping us, many times you simply attacked us by "accident" and killed our squads, i have many BRs and print screens of this, i can post them if you wish.

6. We cockily demand stuff? We asked for compensation as for you not giving us previous warning of you turning AVA into your sub as we spent many resources and a lot of time getting our army through SA and NA to get to Greenland to kill AVA. And your responce to our request was a blantant NO! All we had asked for was 6 crystals from anywhere to make up for the 6 crystals we would be missing out on from AVA and we asked this politely yet you responded saying NO cockily and unpolitely without even giving a reason.

7. You attack us at tick 500 while we have a round long NAP and we have complied with every demand you have given while you have demanded with NONE. You haven´t even complied with the most basic of basic demands required of a NAP, not attacking nor warring the other alliance.

Are you so stupid that you don´t know what a NAP means? It means a NON AGGRESSION PACT.
And for your information ATTACKING US = AGGRESSION.

If you are going to attack us then you shouln´t have made a NAP in the first place, you dumb fool!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:09 pm 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
WE demanded too much?
Either you are stupid or just too blind to see your own mistakes.

Yes you demanded too much. Lets see your points below:

Quote:
1. YOU guys went into Africa and made radars and gates all over it even though it was our hive and we repeatedly asked for you not to do that.

We decided to work together before the era started. Gates and Radars in Africa shouldnt have bothered you. Even so, you had gates within 8 ticks of our colonies, for which we didn't bother you, and yet you kept demanding to remove our gates and radars. You cannot close off entire continents right from tick 1, when people are looking for conquers, crystals, infrastructure and resource outposts. I said as much to Sidd before the era started. I however agreed to keep off a certain distance from your colonies. Which we did. Since we were allies this shouldnt have been a problem but you guys threw a fit every single time.

Quote:
2. YOU guys went into our hive yet didn´t allow us to make even 1 op in your hive, Greenland.

It was a direct response to you creating problems for us and pissing us off in Africa. Initially you did have gates and radars in Greenland too.

Quote:
3. YOU guys took conquers, crystals and res ops from our hive, Africa while not letting us take even 1 in either Europe or Greenland.

WTF is YOUR hive? Africa? At tick 1? When you were spread out? Get the (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) outta here. You guys were located in a place that is ripe with conquers, crystals, res ops, infrastructure, close to EU and Asia. Its inevitable that we approach areas that are close to you. Greenland didnt really have any crystals or conquers at tick 1. The population was pathetic at around 600 even at tick 100. So not sure what you are going on about here. Even so you did have gate and radar there in Greenland. Its only after we relocated and decided to create camps, you were asked to leave.

Quote:
4. YOU guys allowed our enemy that we spent a lot of resources killing and used to be a rank 5 alliance before we killed them, AVA to relocate into Greenland, when we spend many many resources to get to Greenland through North America since you didn´t let us go through Europe, YOU turned AVA into your subs.

Not sure if what you say is true here, I personally didnt notice this. But for your part, you turned PHX into your subs. I recall AVA always being in Greenland though. I will get Matt or Steve to answer this.

Quote:
5. YOU have killed over 15 squads of ours by sniping us, many times you simply attacked us by "accident" and killed our squads, i have many BRs and print screens of this, i can post them if you wish.

Your definition of sniping is ridiculous. You send an attack ETA 10, and we take it ETA 3, you call THAT sniping and dont turn when asked to. So we had to defend. On the other hand, you purposefully matched ETA with us many times (as seen in the pics before) with the intent of killing our units. THAT is sniping. What we did was defend.

Quote:
6. We cockily demand stuff? We asked for compensation as for you not giving us previous warning of you turning AVA into your sub as we spent many resources and a lot of time getting our army through SA and NA to get to Greenland to kill AVA. And your responce to our request was a blantant NO! All we had asked for was 6 crystals from anywhere to make up for the 6 crystals we would be missing out on from AVA and we asked this politely yet you responded saying NO cockily and unpolitely without even giving a reason.

You dont ask Allies to compensate. Asking for compensation is cockily demanding stuff. Whether AVA was turned into subs or not remains to be answered by Matt or Steve. But you turned PHX into your subs, for which we spent many resources too. And we havent received any compensation.

Quote:
7. You attack us at tick 500 while we have a round long NAP and we have complied with every demand you have given while you have demanded with NONE. You haven´t even complied with the most basic of basic demands required of a NAP, not attacking nor warring the other alliance.

We havent demanded anything from you. When I spoke to Sidd before the era started, all I said was, lets share area and work together. I still like him, he is a good guy. Its a pity he has a bunch of bootlicking pissants in his team, who throw a hissy fit the moment they see us launching for a conquer or a crystal.

Quote:
Are you so stupid that you don´t know what a NAP means? It means a NON AGGRESSION PACT.
And for your information ATTACKING US = AGGRESSION.

If you are going to attack us then you shouln´t have made a NAP in the first place, you dumb fool!

Get it through your pretty little head that NAP's are MEANT to be broken. If someone was NEVER gonna attack you, they wouldnt give you a NAP in the first place you moron! The fact that you had a spy on our outpost for more than 200 ticks attests my claim that you meant to break the NAP too. Just that we did it first.

Also don't forget the fact that you are a bunch of hapless morons who'd get slaughtered. Its Avi and team (which is the team where I normally play) that is saving your asses. Without him, you'd be dead meat within 250 ticks. And I mean, you and your gazillion useless subs. And its quite hilarious to see you guys talking about being "Legends" whatever (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..). You don't know the half of it. FFS.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:22 pm 
Private
Private

Allen, please watch your language. Some people can get upset, but there's no need for that here. And that goes for EVERYONE in this thread >.>

-Apollo

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 561 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 57  Next