It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 305 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 31  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Official CHAMPIONSHIP Era Announcement!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:39 pm 
Major
Major
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:21 am
Posts: 2760
Location: Bangalore, India
Gender: male
You are such a post count whore aister.

+1 post for me :D

_________________
Deadman - SYN
----------------
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Official CHAMPIONSHIP Era Announcement!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:46 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:29 am
Posts: 356
Gender: male
I think its time for me to take the gloves off. Lets see if i cant find a team to pull a victory.

_________________
IGN-Seth of Diehard

Current alliances-None
Former alliacnes-EA,LOZ,ZN,SF,VAL,MAD,BoS.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Official CHAMPIONSHIP Era Announcement!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:31 pm 
Private
Private
 Profile

Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:50 am
Posts: 1
Gender: male
Hmmm....might come outta retirement for this ^^


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Official CHAMPIONSHIP Era Announcement!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:28 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:21 pm
Posts: 343
Location: Under YouR BeD !!
Gender: male
Since this is a special anual event & were calling all players new old that has ever made a BD account , is it possible to have the alliance cap raised to 24 , like it used to be ?

_________________
NUTZ ~ Nucking FutZ
FKU ~ Fanatic KilleRS Unit


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Official CHAMPIONSHIP Era Announcement!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:20 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon May 09, 2011 3:53 pm
Posts: 513
Gender: male
RunnerChase wrote:
Since this is a special anual event & were calling all players new old that has ever made a BD account , is it possible to have the alliance cap raised to 24 , like it used to be ?

24 was NOT what it used to be, 24 happened for 1 era. :s

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Official CHAMPIONSHIP Era Announcement!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:39 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:29 am
Posts: 356
Gender: male
Lolowut wrote:
RunnerChase wrote:
Since this is a special anual event & were calling all players new old that has ever made a BD account , is it possible to have the alliance cap raised to 24 , like it used to be ?

24 was NOT what it used to be, 24 happened for 1 era. :s


And for some people that was there starting era, thus making it "what it used ot be" for some people.

_________________
IGN-Seth of Diehard

Current alliances-None
Former alliacnes-EA,LOZ,ZN,SF,VAL,MAD,BoS.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Official CHAMPIONSHIP Era Announcement!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:48 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:21 pm
Posts: 343
Location: Under YouR BeD !!
Gender: male
Actually , my info. on this is a little hazy , i thought thats the way it was when BD was founded in 06 and changed by 07 .. since i was'nt here then i dont know if it only lasted 1 round .. only reason i was even thinking 24 was becouse of the first teams that played ... and are prolly trying to reform their group now

_________________
NUTZ ~ Nucking FutZ
FKU ~ Fanatic KilleRS Unit


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Official CHAMPIONSHIP Era Announcement!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:46 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon May 09, 2011 3:53 pm
Posts: 513
Gender: male
felgrand08 wrote:
Lolowut wrote:
RunnerChase wrote:
Since this is a special anual event & were calling all players new old that has ever made a BD account , is it possible to have the alliance cap raised to 24 , like it used to be ?

24 was NOT what it used to be, 24 happened for 1 era. :s


And for some people that was there starting era, thus making it "what it used ot be" for some people.


If it was their starting era, but NO OTHER era ever went back to the 24 cap, how does that constitute normality?

RunnerChase wrote:
Actually , my info. on this is a little hazy , i thought thats the way it was when BD was founded in 06 and changed by 07 .. since i was'nt here then i dont know if it only lasted 1 round .. only reason i was even thinking 24 was becouse of the first teams that played ... and are prolly trying to reform their group now


It might've been 24 people in alpha.. but man I don't even remember what I did in Alpha. I was a kid back then. Even if it was 24 in alpha, that means only 2 eras have ever had 24 alliance cap.

12 alliance cap has been used as the normal alliance cap for YEARS, 5 of the years I've played BD have been on 12 alliance cap.

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Official CHAMPIONSHIP Era Announcement!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:56 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:02 pm
Posts: 1621
Gender: female
actually it was 14 for earth and 12 for mars and fantasy.

But whatever. I am closely listening to this debate and we'll decide on it soon.

_________________
Community Manager BattleDawn/ SuperMechs
BattleDawn on Facebook


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Official CHAMPIONSHIP Era Announcement!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:13 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon May 09, 2011 3:53 pm
Posts: 513
Gender: male
Ilona wrote:
actually it was 14 for earth and 12 for mars and fantasy.

But whatever. I am closely listening to this debate and we'll decide on it soon.


Sorry to disagree, but the classic size has been 12. Besides Alpha, the entire old client only ever hosted 12 alliance caps. In the early stages of NC, the alliance cap was messed with a bit, but settled back into 12. Only like.. maybe 1 year and a half ago, did the standard change to 14. Even then, the 'standard' isn't used much. 12 as I can see seems to be used more frequently in Earth than 14 even now.

_________________
Image


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 305 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 31  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl