It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 305 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 31  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Official CHAMPIONSHIP Era Announcement!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:19 am 
Private
Private
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:21 am
Posts: 9
I have played,stopped,played,retired, but hey I just keep coming back :) My comeback was great in BD this year 2013. And when I saw this I just need and have to get my old friends to come back to the game.

Surely this will be very fun and more competitive and also must and gotta be a win. The server is gonna be so full BD wont be able to take it. Bugs everywhere ,lags,banned players.

Time to shake off my dust and give it shine :) beeen some time since I played 2 years now.

Mods,Players lets dance ;)

_________________
Alliances in:SOTO,REN,ARM,SoLD,HoF,HORD,OBEY,LiP,K,POB,M,AOD,KoH,HINI,ICE,H1N1,AIDS,HaHa,K,KoH,RFW,SWAT,RoFL,GOO,MFB

E4-ERA 24-SOTO FAMILY (LEADER) -LAST ERA-RETIRED-

Highest rank gotten:2
Most relics captured:3
Most crystals in a era:73

IGN:Mr President
Reason of RETIREMENT: US NAVY!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Official CHAMPIONSHIP Era Announcement!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:30 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:13 pm
Posts: 1861
Good to see you back Kingthor :)

Quote:
Surely this will be very fun and more competitive and also must and gotta be a win. The server is gonna be so full BD wont be able to take it. Bugs everywhere ,lags,banned players.


Permanently banned players will be removed as to free up space. We also have a bug testing team nowadays that's working to eliminate all bugs :) Yes yes, there has actually been some thinking ahead! :lol:

_________________
Image

Made by KazeToushin, thank you!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Official CHAMPIONSHIP Era Announcement!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:30 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:49 am
Posts: 225
Any particular reason you're using my E1 profile on your posts dear kingthor? Surely you must have some achievements of your own no need to use my pathetic watching rank5 era in your signature :)

_________________
Daemon of Zamorre
KoH, MGH, LWB, NWL, KoTu
Best rank:1
Most crystals: 1067
Veni vidi vici


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Official CHAMPIONSHIP Era Announcement!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:57 am 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:48 am
Posts: 8018
Location: Fuyuki City
Gender: male
cosmin1980 wrote:
Any particular reason you're using my E1 profile on your posts dear kingthor? Surely you must have some achievements of your own no need to use my pathetic watching rank5 era in your signature :)

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=22897

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Official CHAMPIONSHIP Era Announcement!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:14 am 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:59 pm
Posts: 42
Location: Hueco Mundo
Gender: male
AWWWWW YEEEEEAAA SO READY FOR THIS

_________________
Image

Ill tear you to shreds


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Official CHAMPIONSHIP Era Announcement!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:51 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:21 pm
Posts: 337
Location: Under YouR BeD !!
Gender: male
I will be there , looking to join a team if anyones interested , please contact me early .

BtW why is my stuff on kingthors siG ?? o_O

_________________
NUTZ ~ Nucking FutZ
FKU ~ Fanatic KilleRS Unit


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Official CHAMPIONSHIP Era Announcement!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:15 pm 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:48 am
Posts: 8018
Location: Fuyuki City
Gender: male
RunnerChase wrote:
I will be there , looking to join a team if anyones interested , please contact me early .

BtW why is my stuff on kingthors siG ?? o_O

aister wrote:
cosmin1980 wrote:
Any particular reason you're using my E1 profile on your posts dear kingthor? Surely you must have some achievements of your own no need to use my pathetic watching rank5 era in your signature :)

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=22897

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Official CHAMPIONSHIP Era Announcement!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:17 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:21 pm
Posts: 337
Location: Under YouR BeD !!
Gender: male
i was just comming to edit that out before anyone seen it , i guess im to late :D

_________________
NUTZ ~ Nucking FutZ
FKU ~ Fanatic KilleRS Unit


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Official CHAMPIONSHIP Era Announcement!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:20 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:02 pm
Posts: 1542
Gender: female
Oh god! I love it!!!!

So many 'old' players contacted me and said they will play....
I really hope that all of them will really join. I am excited like a kid on xmas about it :lol:

Well, don't hesitate to ask me questions or just drop me a 'yeah I'll be in' here, on skype or as email (ilona@tacticsoft.net)

I hope you guys are looking forward to this same as I do!

PS. Please learn to use the sig generator on the right way, I'll have a burned out Aister as mod soon when he keeps on repeating that again and again :P

_________________
Community Manager BattleDawn/ SuperMechs
BattleDawn on Facebook


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Official CHAMPIONSHIP Era Announcement!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:24 pm 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:48 am
Posts: 8018
Location: Fuyuki City
Gender: male
Ilona wrote:
PS. Please learn to use the sig generator on the right way, I'll have a burned out Aister as mod soon when he keeps on repeating that again and again :P

no prob ilona... more $post_count++; for me

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 305 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 31  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl