It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 561 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 57  Next
 Post subject: Re: E4 age 18!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:54 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but if a NAP is broken then it isn't a backstab if we retaliate. Terms of the NAP: No attacks on eachother (goes without saying) and no gates within 8 ticks of eachother's colonies.

So going on that, the gates within 8 ticks are a breach in the NAP by BOTH parties. There was an effort to resolve this, but it didn't and ended up in an attack+nuking. I'm sorry if you don't/can't understand what I'm putting right under your nose, but that's two breaks of the NAP on UN's part. That's all I've got to say about that, you can call me a backstabber if you want but clearly I'm not and will not waste my time arguing with you here.

Alliances of note, OC: TBH, JFA, BYZ, DoG. NC: CRAP, BoB, JFA, BYZ, DoP, CBop.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:54 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Botelharareborn wrote:
If u dont like the word "backstabber" u can put it in your.... cu

It so funny.. u guys broke a long era NAP.. and u use the gates excuse??

we upgraded those gates after u * upgraded some near our colonies..

so GL, cuz UN wont fall

regards,
the ones with lack of Honour should die

3 words!!
WhY So SeRiOuS?? xD

FEAR,Hell,VVV,SoL,MOON,(The Elements),Nam,SWIM,PUFF,AL,TLA,KoH
HaHa Leader

current worlds:
e2,e6,m2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:04 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Harvester wrote:
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but if a NAP is broken then it isn't a backstab if we retaliate. Terms of the NAP: No attacks on eachother (goes without saying) and no gates within 8 ticks of eachother's colonies.

So going on that, the gates within 8 ticks are a breach in the NAP by BOTH parties. There was an effort to resolve this, but it didn't and ended up in an attack+nuking. I'm sorry if you don't/can't understand what I'm putting right under your nose, but that's two breaks of the NAP on UN's part. That's all I've got to say about that, you can call me a backstabber if you want but clearly I'm not and will not waste my time arguing with you here.

1. We had a Era Long NAP which you obviously broke by attacking us no matter what excuse you give.
2. YOUR team had 10 gates near our colonies while we only had 1 near yours and it was us trying to resolve the situation while you kept trying to put it back saying that you had to speak to your ministers about it who just mysteriously went offline 2 seconds before you said that.
3. You had gates, radars and even nukes in Africa which was our hive against our wishes, we explained our concern and unhappiness about this to you several times, neither in which you even pretended to care.
4. You didn´t even allow us to have 1 radar in Greenland and only 1 in Europe which you almost forced us to downgrade.

There are many more things which you have done which would have given us more than sufficient reason to annihalate your weak alliance but we didn´t due to our NAP yet you blatantly break it and backstab us so obviously and then claim that you are not a backstabber? You have some nerve! Just because we have played nicely so far doesn´t mean that we are weak, we were just building up to get serious, you´ve angered Sidd now, you aren´t getting away, not even in your dreams. Prepare to die BYZ, we´ve already taken out 2 POTC armies, you are next.

-Teddy Roosevelt

http://prntscr.com/u1361

http://prntscr.com/u13q9

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:12 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

What Teddy said haha!!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:19 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

shhh!!!!
just play the damned game :)

HaHa

HaHa Leader

current worlds:
e2,e6,m2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:19 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  YIM  Profile

lkl97 wrote:

1. We had a Era Long NAP which you obviously broke by attacking us no matter what excuse you give. You broke the NAP, isn't that what happens when those things are broken?

2. YOUR team had 10 gates near our colonies while we only had 1 near yours and it was us trying to resolve the situation while you kept trying to put it back saying that you had to speak to your ministers about it who just mysteriously went offline 2 seconds before you said that. We had maybe 1 or 2 within 8 ticks, and nukes/whathaveyou weren't included in the NAP. Read the fine print next time my friend.

3. You had gates, radars and even nukes in Africa which was our hive against our wishes, we explained our concern and unhappiness about this to you several times, neither in which you even pretended to care.read above response.

4. You didn´t even allow us to have 1 radar in Greenland and only 1 in Europe which you almost forced us to downgrade.There's no way you only had one radar in Europe, don't insult my intelligence please. If you want to play this game I can go get our logs right now and refresh your memory of how many more gates you had inside an 8 tick radius than we had, I gave you coords of every single one.

There are many more things which you have done which would have given us more than sufficient reason to annihalate your weak alliance but we didn´t due to our NAP yet you blatantly break it and backstab us so obviously and then claim that you are not a backstabber? You have some nerve! Just because we have played nicely so far doesn´t mean that we are weak, we were just building up to get serious, you´ve angered Sidd now, you aren´t getting away, not even in your dreams. Prepare to die BYZ, we´ve already taken out 2 POTC armies, you are next.

What about all the times you guys have tried to throw your weight around, claiming you need compensation for everything everytime I turn around? If you don't have the capacity to realize that you guys broke the NAP and we simply responded, then that's your problem. If you knew the history of BYZ I think you'd know that can't/won't happen. We've already killed one of your armies, so I think you've gotta catch up before you can talk smack. You've come to snuff the rooster, but he ain't gonna die.

-Teddy Roosevelt

Alliances of note, OC: TBH, JFA, BYZ, DoG. NC: CRAP, BoB, JFA, BYZ, DoP, CBop.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:35 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Yes, we have asked for compensation for your member´s foolishness, they attacked our op and killed 2 full squads of ours, 60 units including 40 range. You said that was an accident, as good allies, we agreed. All we asked for, was some compensation, you declined. Don´t complain about the whole compensation thing since you have never given compensation for even 1 of the many aggravating, NAP breaking, provacating things you have done.

You did not have just 1 or 2 gates within 8 ticks, i definitely pointed out atleast 5 on skype and we found even more later which the other members of the team showed you.

Don´t try to lie your way out of this, its not working, it´s too late for both you and your team now.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:37 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

all i can say to you is that u should run..
not face us 1vs 1..

you have unleashed CIPRY now...

now u will have some fun backstabbers

ahahaha

Michael?
i love being serious u wussie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:42 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Botelharareborn wrote:
all i can say to you is that u should run..
not face us 1vs 1..

you have unleashed CIPRY now...

now u will have some fun backstabbers

ahahaha

Michael?
i love being serious u wussie

1 vs 1? :O
http://prntscr.com/u19se
u got 5 subs in top 10 .. not to mention ur zillion low ranked subs :)
don't try to be funny .. it doesn't suit u :P

HaHa Leader

current worlds:
e2,e6,m2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:46 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

lkl97 wrote:
Yes, we have asked for compensation for your member´s foolishness, they attacked our op and killed 2 full squads of ours, 60 units including 40 range.

Don´t try to lie your way out of this, its not working, it´s too late for both you and your team now.

BR I saw showed the noob having a 20 armour 10 range build.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 561 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 57  Next