It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours



Forum rules


1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: goodbye forever
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:36 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:24 pm
Posts: 2337
Location: no location for you
Gender: female
what is this game so i can play too? BD isnt that great anymore... well it wasnt totally great to begin with but you know what i mean

_________________
Image
Image
PSN: aLpHaOmEgAXII


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: goodbye forever
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:06 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:42 pm
Posts: 540
Gender: male
bye

_________________
Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: goodbye forever
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:17 pm 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:48 am
Posts: 8018
Location: Fuyuki City
Gender: male
OmegaXII wrote:
what is this game so i can play too? BD isnt that great anymore... well it wasnt totally great to begin with but you know what i mean

farmville

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: goodbye forever
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:23 pm 
Private
Private
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:34 pm
Posts: 7
battle dawn is just a game...mind you a really darn good one...but if some one doesnt want to play thats there choice...just means they miss out on all the fun


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: goodbye forever
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:49 pm 
Major
Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:48 pm
Posts: 2708
Gender: male
BD is addictive... As soon as you face the withdrawal symptoms you will be back for a quick fix.

_________________
Image

Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: goodbye forever
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:32 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:57 am
Posts: 609
Location: BD SERVERS + BD FORUM
Gender: male
aister wrote:
OmegaXII wrote:
what is this game so i can play too? BD isnt that great anymore... well it wasnt totally great to begin with but you know what i mean

farmville

Eeeeeeewwww that game sucks

_________________
Image
Image

JUST A GAMER
Skype:-Raxcave


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: goodbye forever
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:02 am 
Captain
Captain
User avatar
 YIM  Profile

Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:58 pm
Posts: 1127
Location: In between life and death...
Gender: male
Jake wrote:
BD is addictive... As soon as you face the withdrawal symptoms you will be back for a quick fix.


woot! I came back and I'm top 20 in F2 xD But man the game hasnt changed one bit. Except for the old players I dont see anymore :P

_________________
Image
IGN: Zodiac
RETIRED :D


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: goodbye forever
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:08 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:14 pm
Posts: 1566
Location: in my happy place
Gender: male
raxcave wrote:
aister wrote:
OmegaXII wrote:
what is this game so i can play too? BD isnt that great anymore... well it wasnt totally great to begin with but you know what i mean

farmville

Eeeeeeewwww that game sucks

well it's not farmville.. it's called 'Europa Univesallis III'

_________________
ALLIANCES: PPC, FurY, WN

BEST RANK: 1
MOST CRYSTALS: 142
BEST POWER: 261
IGN: BAZINGA

BD:
Image

BG:
Image

free tokens!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: goodbye forever
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:43 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:05 am
Posts: 58
socialmisfit1 wrote:
P4r4sit3 wrote:
Its a joke that you will leave forever


I will certainly leave for a while atleast

ads126 wrote:
he will be back 8-)

I'll give him 2 weeks maximum


don't you believe in me and in my abilities to not play bd? :cry:

captianashwin wrote:
can i have ur account so i can show off :PPPP plzzz :D


if I can't have it nobody can.

i am not a nobody fo can i have it :D

_________________
i am a funny cool guy to talk too been in BD/BG for abour 3years
NAME:ASH/CPT ASH/CAPTAIN ASH
SKYPENAME:captianash1


Image


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: goodbye forever
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:01 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:57 am
Posts: 609
Location: BD SERVERS + BD FORUM
Gender: male
captianashwin wrote:
socialmisfit1 wrote:
P4r4sit3 wrote:
Its a joke that you will leave forever


I will certainly leave for a while atleast

ads126 wrote:
he will be back 8-)

I'll give him 2 weeks maximum


don't you believe in me and in my abilities to not play bd? :cry:

captianashwin wrote:
can i have ur account so i can show off :PPPP plzzz :D


if I can't have it nobody can.

i am not a nobody fo can i have it :D

Why go to earn on someone else work..

_________________
Image
Image

JUST A GAMER
Skype:-Raxcave


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours



You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
WarLingo Android Mobile Game

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Copyright Tacticsoft Ltd. 2008   
Updated By phpBBservice.nl